“Basically perfect”

Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Saugus
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I've stayed here several times. Most recently, the King room had all the basics just right, and had been entirely refurbished: very comfortable mattress, refrig,, microwave; excellent, quiet HVAC. No breakfasts but coffee in the lobby and numerous family restaurants and chains nearby on Route 1. Meal delivery service is also available. Jennifer at the desk and other staff friendly and efficient. Outstanding value all around.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2012

Dear Paul L,

Thanks for staying with us on so many occasions. I am glad to here that you like the newly renovated rooms! As you mentioned, they all have a fridge, microwave, new plush bed, and much more as its an all new design. As you mentioned, we do not serve breakfast and this is one way we are able to keep our cost lower than the competitors. We do serve coffee 24/7 in the lobby and each room has a coffee maker. There are tons of different restaurants in the area as well. I am so glad to hear you received excellent service, I will make sure to share this with Jennifer and the rest of our team. I do you on your next visit to this area we have the opportunity to serve you again.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan

Reviewed 24 February 2012

We arrived after a month trip out of the country and after spending more than 24 hours without sleep to a very fast and efficient check in and a quiet and clean room. Had an excellent sleep, enjoyed a cup of coffee and picked up our vehicle which we had left for a month. It was cleaned off and in perfect condition. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks Darvin!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2012

Dear Nicadame,

Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled to hear that the best part of your stay was due to excellent service, I will be sure to share this nice review with Darvin and we greatly appreciate the kind words. We strive to offer extraordinary service at all times and glad to hear in this case it was noticed! I am also glad to hear that your room was clean and quiet, and our Park & Fly package worked well for you and everything was intact upon return. Thanks so much for choosing us and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Good customer service by Jenn, very luxurious, love the new remodeling very clean very cozzy very convient. Great location and pricing! And accomodation.

• Stayed: February 2012
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Dear Sroddyx3,

Thanks for staying with us and for writing a review online for others to read. I am so happy to hear you like the renovations and find us to be clean, cozy and convenient. Thanks for the kind words about Jennifer, I will be sure she reads this too! I am glad you found our rates to hold value in this area and the location good as well. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I been staying this location since last summer and I always like to stay here because of the location and the rate.
But this time I have more reason to enjoy my trip.When I arrived Jennifer was so kind and helpfull and she also gave me a brand new room on the 2 floor.Wich a loved the new style and decor.
I am feeling like i am staying at a very fancy hotel...
Every one should stay here and save some $$$
Great price and Great people

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Antonio11606

Dear Antonio11606,

Thank so much for staying with us and for sharing your experience online with others. I am so happy to hear you are a loyal guest here and look forward to continuing to welcome you back here. I am glad to hear the renovation are to your likings and we are still improving the hotel so you will be sure to notice even more upgrades on your next visit. Thanks for the kind words about the service and Jennifer, I will be sure to share this with her as we are always looking to improve our service and facilities. See you next time!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

This worked like a charm for us... No complaints. The hotel is being renovated, so the lobby is less than inviting but our room was just fine, comfortable and nicely appointed. The cab ride was exactly as we expected... ready and waiting at the appointed time, quick and no tricks on the price. Would have been nice if it was easier to walk to rhe neighboring restaurants or if they were open a little later, but we did okay at the Brazilian joint. It added perhaps $40 to our cost to park over our vacation and we were able to start our vacation more rested than had we driven the two hours directly from our house to the airport and parked in long term parking. Absolutely recommend to those facing morning departure.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Dear Eye4Dance,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am glad to hear that you took advantage of our Park & Fly program, as you noted, this can really save you a decent amount of time and money versus parking at the airport. I am happy to say our lobby renovation is now complete and the entire hotel is wrapping up now as well! I wish it happened like magic in the background and no one had to notice the remodel happening, unfortunately it is a process that we just have to get through. This modern upgrade gives this Inn a botique feeling with flat screen TVs, new plush beds, hard woor flooring, vessel sinks and more. As you mentioned, we have a low flat rate set up with a taxi service that brings you to or from Logan Airport on demand 24/7 and the convenience of this plus the savings is better than many locations that provide shuttles as our drop off and pick up times aren't limited, taxis always on call, no need to share your ride, and with our already low rates, we really are a budget friendly choice. Again, thanks for the review and I hope you come back to see the improvements made should you need to Park & Fly again.

Saugus, MA 01906

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saugus
2.5 km away
Quality Inn Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#3 of 5 in Revere
0.3 km away
Holiday Inn Express Saugus (Logan Airport)
6.0 km away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
5.2 km away
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center
6.7 km away
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
6.9 km away
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan? Share your experiences!