“Great location...Awesome staff!!!”

Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Saugus
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Stayed at the hotel many times in the past and I have to say by far its been the best experience. Recently renovated rooms look great and the staff is sooo friendly, one inparticular Jennifer G. She is not only a delight but an asset to your staff here at the Red roof...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2012

Dear Robyn T,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing this review. I am so happy to hear you have stayed with us many times in the past and also that you were able to experience one of our recently renovated rooms. We are currently still undergoing a full renovation with the lobby in full swing now, the new rooms have new beds, wood floors, vessel sinks, with a very modern look... we will also be installing flat screen TVs in them all very soon! I am glad to hear the service was great, we do our best to make everyone feel welcome and important and I will be sure to share this with the staff. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan

Reviewed 26 January 2012

i recently visited the red roof inn in saugus ma because i had lost the power in my house for a few days and the customer service was great when i checked in and out the girl was sooo great and helpful through out my whole stay i asked her name and said jennifer giangrande i wish there were more people to help out like her!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Candirain1982

Dear Candirain1982,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am glad we were able to assist in a time when you were without power, and I am hopeful that back at home everything worked out well for you. I am very glad to hear Jen offered great service and I will be sure to share this review with her. I hope if you need a place to stay again, you consider us in the future.

Thanks,

Reviewed 21 January 2012

jennifer give as perfect service and help in anything we need

Room Tip: room is clean
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Dear pedro c,

Thanks for staying with us and writing a review. I am glad to hear the service was great and we hope you come back should you require lodging again in this area.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I have recently been staying at the red roof inn in Saugus Ma on business and the service from Jennifer has been absolutely outstanding. The newly renovated room I am staying in is spacious and clean. I highly recommend it especially for what it provides for the price!! Bang for buck the best place to stay in the Boston area!

Room Tip: ask for Jennifer...she really cares!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

Dear vincent s,

Thanks for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am so glad to hear you experienced one of our newly renovated rooms and see you even included a photo... don't worry about making the bed, we do that daily :-). I am also pleased to hear that Jennifer provided you with great service and you found us to offer a good value. We do our best to make all guests feel comfortable, welcome, and important and it sounds Jen did just that. We also try to offer a great value for this area, as you know the greater Boston area tends to be pricier than many other regions. Thanks again and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

My fiance' and I traveled to the Boston Area for the holidays to be with family. Our room was very clean and comfortable. It is located on Route 1, however, I was not disturbed by the noise of the traffic. I would recommend it

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Dear bbrat71987,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write this review. I am very glad to hear your room was clean and comfortable. As you mentioned we are on a busy highway, however, any rooms facing the highway are sound proof and Route 1 is not busy at all at night. I am glad you didn't have any noise interruptions. Thanks so much for the kind words and we hope you come back again should you return to the area.

Saugus, MA 01906

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saugus
2.5 km away
Quality Inn Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#4 of 5 in Revere
0.3 km away
Holiday Inn Express Saugus (Logan Airport)
6.0 km away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
5.2 km away
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center
6.7 km away
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
6.9 km away
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan? Share your experiences!