All reviews waffles room was clean weekday morning beach community low price rooms face spent nights short drive front desk staff the breakfast area reagan library room key nice pool pool and hot tub staying at this hotel check in was easy nice property
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Nasty filthy hotel I saw a rat in my room about 2 hours after checking in. I left the hotel immediately and they refused to refund me. Terrible staff and if you ask to speak with a manager they will lie and say that hes not available.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank mardukanu333
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Check in good. Room sparse and poorly furnished. Floors terrible. Bathroom dirty. Bed surprisingly comfortable. Price, one of the best values in the area. So this is a 3star rating for the price. Television HORRIBLE. Analog signal and can’t see anything. Needs to be fixed immediately.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Oznam1
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Positives: located close to freeway, restaurants, services; easy check-in; nice pool; low price; ample and safe parking. Negatives: You get what you pay for - very tired decor room in desperate need of a makeover; strange little ante-room filled with worn and mismatched frig missing freezer door, causing my Pepsi can to freeze and explode; toilet failing to re-fill, causing me to have to play with its innards; thin walls and ceilings, subjecting me to neighbors' amorous goings-on and early-morning conversations. Strange experience at check-out (at 5 AM): an apparent employee standing in the lobby remarked brightly, "Nice and cozy hotel, right?" She seemed to be trying to influence my impression of the facility, to no avail. I'm going to spend a few more bucks in future on a nicer accommodation.

Room Tip: Stay on a top floor so you don't have to hear your neighbors above
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Lynn & Wayne G
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Our "remodeled room" had a dirty bathroom floor and the TV is ANALOG and almost impossible to watch! Worst than an antenna back in the 1970s! The gal at the front desk told us they could not move us to another room because "there are no other rooms available during the remodel and the guy on duty before her already assigned all the rooms." Yet several other guests continued to check in that night after we had been here a while. Good try with your story, front desk! SMH at room 126 and this establishment. There are other hotels nearby which I would highly consider before this one next time.

When we inquired about the TV being digitized and ANALOG, we were told they plan to get cable. Going to? Why did their website not indicate this before we booked, or before we paid for our room? I will not stay here again, as I walked around room 126 with socks on, not trusting the cleanliness of the new wood laminate flooring. The contractors left messes that the cleaning crew apparently missed as well.

The large king bed was made nicely, but wasn't very comfortable for my back and hips that night. I've had much more comfortable beds.

We could hear the herd of elephants in the room above us every time they walked across their room to use the bathroom, which we could hear flush. If there is not going to be carpet in the rooms, then the sound will be even louder when walking across the floors.

Not impressed at all. Good luck if you stay there. During or after their "remodel."

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CHPHH
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Booked a three consecutive night stay on our nineteen day stay in the SW states of the USA. We booked this off the Choice Hotel website and largely based our decision on the reviews. Our room had been well serviced and most importantly it was clean sadly it did not have a hotel guide book outlining check out times, tv channels breakfast times etc etc. Our key card kept failing making frequent trips to the front desk necessary. There are something like 50+ rooms in the hotel, but only four tables in the small breakfast room. On the third morning we spent time waiting in the foyer for a free table. This may have been tolerable had not the breakfast items cease to be replenished 10/15 minutes before the closure time of 9-30am. We did mention this at the front desk and were simply told it would be passed on. Sadly it is things like this that heighten the sense of disappointment. Our feeling was that it fell well short of our expectations of a Quality Inn and for the $290 paid it was overpriced

Stayed: March 2018