All reviewsfront desksofa bedwatch tvwalking distanceparking lotfreeway closeone night staycomfortable stayexcellent customer servicethe staff was friendly and helpfulfitness centervery nice hotelexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastnewbury parkyogurtmarriott
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. My family and I stayed in the 2 room suite. Very clean. Loved the newer style pullout couch. Staff were very nice, helpful and professional. In a great location. Chilis restaurant is right in the front. Other places to eat and activities with in a block.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear that you found our location to be convenient and found our staff to be helpful and professional. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

The staff from checkin to housekeeping were incredible!!! The room was clean, and large with a sofa sleeper. Quiet and had a wonderful nights sleep!! Only complaint was wish breakfast had been included in our stay for the price paid. Will stay again in the future!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback! The staff will be so excited to hear that you found our service to be incredible! We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I've not stayed in a Courtyard before and reservations were made for me to stay here for a few nights for business. It might be the quietest hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms were clean, a decent size, the WiFi worked well, the bed was comfortable. The hotel seems to cater mostly to adults traveling for business which may have added to the quiet nature of the hotel. Other positives- the staff was friendly and very helpful, I was able to print a few pages of work at no charge, there are many comfortable areas in the lobby to sit and chat or just relax, and you are within walking distance of a number of eating places. I don't have a single complaint or concern about my stay and would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 1Groverbeach
Misha S, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Thousand Oaks Ventura County through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Area Assistant General Manager
Misha Shiota

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

The typical courtyard hotel but very new. Has all the amenities like Pool and gym. Restaurants are in walking distance. Only downside for me was the rather dark room but not the biggest issue as I wasn't there most of the day.

Stayed: March 2017
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Super nice front desk staffs. When I checked in, my room upgrade was honored smoothly. I was not aware there's no breakfast included in all Courtyard Marriott hotels so I still asked for it. The duty manager listened to my story and handed out a voucher. I am very appreciative!

Microwave, refreg, free parking....etc. So far so good.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are so pleased that you enjoyed our property and found our staff to be nice and accommodating. We hope to see you again in the near future!