US$104
US$157
US$156
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$204
US$175
US$82
US$78
  • Pool
US$123
Palm Garden Hotel(Thousand Oaks)
US$242
US$196
US$70
  • Pool
US$72
US$67
All reviewsfront desksofa bedwatch tvwalking distanceparking lotfreeway closeone night staycomfortable stayexcellent customer servicethe staff was friendly and helpfulfitness centervery nice hotelexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastnewbury parkoatmealmarriott
Reviewed 7 April 2017

I've not stayed in a Courtyard before and reservations were made for me to stay here for a few nights for business. It might be the quietest hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms were clean, a decent size, the WiFi worked well, the bed was comfortable. The hotel seems to cater mostly to adults traveling for business which may have added to the quiet nature of the hotel. Other positives- the staff was friendly and very helpful, I was able to print a few pages of work at no charge, there are many comfortable areas in the lobby to sit and chat or just relax, and you are within walking distance of a number of eating places. I don't have a single complaint or concern about my stay and would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 1Groverbeach
Misha S, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Thousand Oaks Ventura County through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Area Assistant General Manager
Misha Shiota

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

The typical courtyard hotel but very new. Has all the amenities like Pool and gym. Restaurants are in walking distance. Only downside for me was the rather dark room but not the biggest issue as I wasn't there most of the day.

Stayed: March 2017
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Super nice front desk staffs. When I checked in, my room upgrade was honored smoothly. I was not aware there's no breakfast included in all Courtyard Marriott hotels so I still asked for it. The duty manager listened to my story and handed out a voucher. I am very appreciative!

Microwave, refreg, free parking....etc. So far so good.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are so pleased that you enjoyed our property and found our staff to be nice and accommodating. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Have stayed here two times. Good rooms. AC can be noisy so have to set it to lo setting. I liked the Bistro in the lobby Breakfast and price is very good. Love the oatmeal (Less than $5).
Swimming pool is kept warm and gym is decent.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Udi J
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and are pleased to know that you enjoy the Bistro. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Stayed for four nights and loved it. This is the nicest Courtyard I've visited, and I've visited many as a Marriott Platinum. Property is beautiful, new, and immaculate. Location is convenient to shops, restaurants, services, and highway. Had a great double room with a balcony that faced a lovely pool. Best of all, the front desk staff is wonderful and went above and beyond to help us. Many thanks to Rateb and Misha.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony facing the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Audrey G
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

We are so pleased that you found our property to be one of the best! We have shared your comments with Rateb and it definitely made his day! Thank you and we hope to see you again in the future!