“Great Ice cream Great staff”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #7 of 12 Dessert in Thousand Oaks
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Always great to go here. The people who work here truly have fun and do a great job. Not a sour face in the joint

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I love baskin Robbins! I am a big fan of Chicolate Chip Coolie Dough Ice Cream on a cake cone! I also like their Rocky Road flavor!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This shop is a typical Baskin Robbins, serving many flavors of delicious ice cream, but what set them apart is their friendly staff. Every time we visit we are greeted with huge smiles and always are asked if we would like to try some samples. The only downside of this store is the prices. It is pretty expensive for a scoop of ice cream, but if you go on Tuesday evenings there is discounted pricing, making it much more reasonable to buy for the family. Overall, this is a good place to visit, as long as you have a few bucks to spend.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Recovering from Surgery thought I would go to Baskin Robbins to get out of the house. I had a Hot Fudge Sundae It was delicious, service was fast, and very friendly. They have plenty of places to sit on the inside of the store. I would recommend this place for Birthday Cakes or if you just want to treat yourself to a little refreshment this is your place.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I took my granddaughter to this Baskin Robbins location while visiting the area. The young man behind the counter was very patient with my granddaughter and her sampling of flavors. Then when she decided on her flavor he was very pleasant. Ice cream was good, but the place should have been walked to get rid of some trash from prior visitors. Some people are just trashy leaving their trash behind. I would go back here again.