“Good comfort food”

Ranked #52 of 248 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Description: At Draughts Restaurant & Bar our commitment is to show you that this is truly “where great food meets great draught beer.” A well known neighborhood favorite hangout for adults, college students, and families. Draughts has been established in the Conejo Valley in the heart of Thousand Oaks for over 10 years.From our great draught beer selection to our pizza dough which is prepared from scratch daily, we believe in using the finest ingredients to create the greatest experience for our customers. Our menu offers a wide array of the finest pastas, fresh salads, homemade dressings, hand tossed pizzas, fresh seafood, along with your classic favorite American dishes.At Draughts we also offer our sport fans the greatest sporting experience. With over 19 HDTVs, every seat in the house is better than being at the game itself!Our friendly staff and our comfortable environment welcomes you to Draughts Restaurant & Bar.
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

If you are into beer this is your spot. I am not a big alcohol fan in general.So, food:
1. Kids, lots of options and very good quality, their pizza was very good, my picky ones finished it all.
2. Sandwich: I tried Philly cheese sandwich, which was at least above average.
3. Pasta, considering a bar restaurant my wife dish was significantly above average.
4. Service very good but it can improve, sever had to many table to attend.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I have been disappointed too many times now by this spot. The food is below par and does not offer fresh, well made ingredients. I guess I should have ordered pizza and not a salad or entree as the chicken was so hard and dry that is was near in-edible. The prices are high for the quality that it comes with. Their beers are okay, but I wish their happy hour was longer as most of us do not get off work until at least 5 Pm.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

A group of us went to Draughts after work, about 30 of us, I think. They serve a reasonable selection of beers, wines and cocktails. The couple of appetizers that I tried were pretty good. Most importantly they had a lot of TVs showing the footie ! Everything that you need from a sportsbar - beer, food, TVs and a decent atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

We were in town house sitting, and wanted to go out for a casual dinner. My husband and I had a couple of awesome burgers at Draughts. Good meat, brioche buns and nice choice of toppings. The beer battered fries were hot and crispy. I ordered a side dinner salad and it was better than average with lots of healthy greens. We tried a couple of their private label tap beers. Just average, but not bad. The service was friendly, but it took a while to get our food. This is a sports bar type place with numerous TVs located throughout. Would be a fun place to watch football.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

After visiting the Reagan Library (Fantastic!) we returned to the Hampton Inn (Also Great) in TO exhausted. Hampton's guide said Draught's delivered. Yeah! The gal that answered the phone was very efficient but had a lot of jump. We bantered with good humor back and forth. Fabulous Pizza and Salads arrive early and met and exceeded our expectations. Can't wait to dine in on our next visit!