All reviews cheese omelets room was clean nice pool the wi fi great place to stay stay there again front desk staff mini fridge nice stay free breakfast yogurt new mexico santa
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here Labor Day weekend and was not impressed at all. There was a line a check in. The property was old very old and not renovated at all. The walls were thin, it was loud. The maid woke me up twice banging on door on my vacation. The room had an over powering smell of bug spray. The only thing I liked was the tv and the many Chanel’s and it was at a good central location to things. The owners really need to put some money into this place. The breakfast was awful! The pictures online make it look lovely, it is not! Pass on this place!

Stayed: September 2018
6  Thank DEBBYB_10
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I was in Santa Fe about 3weeks ago for a meeting and I stayed at Quality Inn on 14th, it was terrible. I was actually locked out of buildingg twice. In the dark and in the rain. This time I had another meeting and went to your hotel. I enjoyed everything from clean room to a decent breakfast. At Quality , I didn’t even get a cup of coffee. Thanks , I’ll be back

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Leslie M, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Santa Fe New Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your time to 5 star review about Days inn Santa Fe. We are very glad to hear that you found our room from clean to a decent breakfast. We really appreciate your business with us and see you soon again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I booked two nights here, was apprehensive when I arrived the first night, but I stayed. The second night there were too many odd things that occurred, I left. They did refund me one nights stay. I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank SteveDonna9917

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your time to review Days inn Santa Fe. We are extremely sorry to hear that we did not met your requirement as per your expectation. We address this issue to our housekeeping and maintenance staff for rectify this issue. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is terrible! Very run down with suspected drug trafficking. The back parking lot had what looked to be a homeless camp with a shopping cart and tons of alcohol bottles. Don’t even think about staying here. We got a refund and did not stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank 169denverlady
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Probably the worst quality Days Inn I have stayed in, and I have stayed in excess of 50 across the country. Unbelievable the ratings are as high as they are.

I rented two rooms for three nights and, unfortunately, prepaid or I'd have changed hotels.

Room 221
Plugged bathroom Sink drain upon check in. Maintenance Man came and pulled all the slime and stinky gunk out of the drain and piled it on the counter top. When he was finished he simply tossed it in the garbage and left without cleaning or disinfecting the top. Absolute disgusting.

When going to make coffee, a prior guest's used coffee grounds were still in the coffee maker.

No lights working in the bathroom. Following repeated complaints, management finally moved us to a different room.

Room 223
There were no towels or toilet paper in the room. The fabric on the furniture (Both chairs) was filthy with stains. Had to put a towel down to feel sanitary. Very gross. (See Photos)

Ceiling plaster was cracked, stained from water damage, and also very dirty. (See Photos)

They have a very nice large swimming pool. It appeared clear, but question the safe and healthy water chemistry after experiencing the other negative maintenance issues. The water was freezing, and I never saw anyone using the pool over the three days.

If you require WiFi for your business travel needs, forget it. It is completely unreliable and drops out constantly. Totally
frustrating.

This particular room was right next to the public washer and dryer, staged outside on the walkway, and being used at all hours. Crazy noise at all hours.

The entire hotel is in serious need of repairs and maintenance.

We stay at a number of Days Inns around the country. There was a time you could always count on the Days Inn Brand as being reliable. It's very disappointing now how inconsistent the individual hotels are when it comes to the past expected standards. Some are amazingly nice and at the 5+ Star level, and others, like this location, are far below the Days Inn's standards.

It's embarrassing for the Days Inn chain for guest not to have confidence their stay will be exceptional.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business