All reviews sized fridge continental breakfast stove top love seat laundry room queen bed small kitchenette coffee maker minute drive yogurt new mexico albertsons dishwasher zia supermarket loveseat plaza
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel while attending a conference in the area. The accommodations were reasonable. I’m not sure what other people are expecting at a budget hotel. I found the room could use some updates but it was very clean. I especially appreciated the kitchenette so I could have most of my meals there rather than going out. There is a continental breakfast available in the lobby every morning. Nothing fancy but a person can grab a cup of coffee and a muffin to get their day started.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Guy who answered was rude right off the bat, I ask questions about the rooms, size, bed size, pet policy, tv size, rate, his answers were Curt and
RUDE and mean, he clearly hates all us customers!!! then he sighed and said, just come over at 3 and look at the room for yourself! NO THANKS! I have NEVER bewn treated so badly during a intro call to a hotel!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nickfrench7
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We didn’t want to stay down town or near the plaza. The place was nice on the outside and in need of an update on the inside. We could see daylight under our door, the dishwasher was out of order, there were plates, cups and utensils but no pots or pans or paper towels. Granted we weren’t planning on using these but someone else might be expecting them and be out of luck. Limited cable channels- had CNN and no Fox News. Either have both or none. The room served our purpose.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We booked the last room on our trip through Santa Fe. Two double beds that worked for us.
Very clean with a kitchenette if one wanted to use it.
Only complaint was the tv was having some issues, or it was the cable company. The picture was low resolution and in narrow screen mode.
I worked on it with the channel tuner and the built in tv menu, but couldn’t change it.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Dennishoddy
Reviewed 28 April 2018

What do you expect from a $69 accommodation in the middle of nowhere? Well at least they have a funny staff, a bathtub, an iron board (without an iron) a huge old bed, a TV not facing the bed nor the couch, a room without a trash can and worse set of breakfast to take.

Room tip: if there's a hot guest try to be in front of his/her room and hope they don't close their curtains.
Date of stay: April 2018