All reviews staab house starwood property six acres patio restaurant tequila tasting steam room beautiful resort main building valet service mile radius canyon road wood burning fireplace two blocks large bathroom new mexico free shuttle king bed
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews. We couldn't have had a better time. It is in a great location, walkable to everything and they have a free shuttle within a 2 mile radius. We used it once and it was very quick.

Our room was quite nice, quiet and comfortable. A small problem with breakfast, but as soon as I mentioned it to the hostess, it was immediately remedied.

I will definitely stay here again when I return to Sante Fe.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank B0bbieJ
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We chose Santa Fe for my wife’s birthday and La Posada, so glad we did! The property is historical and unique with all the amenities. Food and beverage from the restaurants, lounge, and poolside were excellent, we could fine no fault with the staff. We used the shuttle service all week and it was always prompt and courteous. It was so nice to come back after exploring Santa Fe and decompress in a beautiful setting. A wedding on the weekend was hosted but did not impact our stay at all. Cheers La Posada, we will be back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank 741tomr
Reviewed 17 September 2018

As a faithful trip advisor fan we almost chose another hotel due to the very mixed reviews of this hotel . The wedding we were attending was at this hotel and it turned out to be an excellent choice . Yes it is a “historic hotel” so everything might not be perfect but the accommodations were spacious and clean . The grounds were beautiful and everyone who worked there was helpful

Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank susan k
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I frequently travel to quality destinations and hotels. I am a Marriott Platinum Elite for many years. Over 2800 nights at Marriott properties all over the world. Loyal as they come. We decided to visit Santa Fe and selected the La Posada for three days. I cannot begin to explain how disappointing this property is. We were “upgraded” to a king suite. A dump is too kind to describe this room. Bathroom tiny, carpeting disgusting, suite filthy, bed like a trampoline. We will check our in the AM after one evening and move to the Four Seasons at twice the cost. To think that the Marriott name is attached to this property is hard to believe. I must say that the employees are pleasant and efficient but it is obvious that they are used to hearing the many complaints about the property. Stay away if you expect a quality get away.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank cuffyworldtraveler
LaPo_General_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at La Posada de Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear cuffyworldtraveler,

It is always a pleasure to hear from a loyal Marriott Rewards member. Your feedback about our pleasant and efficient employees is most appreciated and I certainly apologize for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. A more detailed response, that addresses your specific concerns, has been sent to you under separate cover. Please be assured that your valuable input has been shared with applicable management and staff and we all thank you for your ongoing loyalty to our brand.

Joe Kelley
La Posada de Santa Fe

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I recently stayed here with some friends for 1 night and we had a very nice time. The rooms are nice and spacious, some with fireplaces. The hotel is far enough from the downtown that you do not get the traffic, but close enough to walk to the galleries, shops and restaurants. I would recommend staying here if you are an SPG member.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple