1,878 results
All reviews the executive lounge great location front desk outdoor fireplace historic plaza within walking distance breakfast buffet parking fee per day fire pit third floor hot tub few blocks rooms are large parking lot easy walk fitness center
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am appalled at the fact that this property checked me and other guests into a wing of this hotel knowing that the air conditioner to a group of rooms had not had air conditioning for at least two weeks. It was not until I raised my concerns was the front desk willing to to move me to another room with air conditioning. The hotel apparently was sold out so I feel sorry for the late arrivals.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary1932
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Gary1932,

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from Hilton during your recent stay. We apologize for the A/C issues encountered and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at this hotel previously and have had good service. The location is great! The problem this stay was that the manager claimed that Hilton Honors was a separate company and that he did not deal with them! I had attempted to pay for the 1st night and to use points for my 2nd night, then possibly stay a 3rd. I reserved the 1st night for $209 and attempted to reserve the 2nd night only to be told that there were no rooms available. I called the hotel to see about the 3rd night if needed and was told that there were many rooms available all 3 nights! Hilton Honors then attempted to call the manager and was told that no manager was on duty that could work with them. Finally the very nice and apologetic HH lady said that all she could do was 2 nights at $309 or at 50,000 points each night. I told her to do the points and I would talk to the manager when I arrived and try to change it back to $209 1st night and points the 2nd. The manager refused to try . The third night I went to a different hotel. Previously we have had 3 families stay at this hotel and this was the first time we had a bad experience.

Stayed: September 2018
MaxH2766, Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear duane13,

Thank you for taking the time to review on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to hear about the confusion regarding the use of your points. All Hilton hotels unfortunately can not modify a points reservation at the property level. Hilton Hotels unfortunately can not book rooms for guests that would like to use points or to modify a current reservation. These changes can only be made by calling Hilton reservations directly. Again we apologize for the difficulty you had with your reservation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was conviently located in the center of town. The hotel staff was personable and accommodating in every aspect. The rooms were nicely appointed and well maintained. The Honors accomodations were very nice. We enjoyed the stay very much.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
5  Thank pauljC7077KQ

Dear pauljC7077KQ,

Thank you for taking the time to fill our a comment on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room & bathroom was clean & big. Didn't like being in the basement with a view of a wall outside our window. Food was good & Staff were so friendly. Free internet & parking. Bed was very clean & comfortable. Pool was closed when we were there.

Room Tip: Do Not stay on the 1st floor, it's really the basment.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were nice and modern and clean. The pool was closed when we were there. Staff were very helpful. It’s a long walk to the dining room and bar. Breakfast is served there. Good food and nice staff. The location is excellent and the hotel has lots of parking- about $18/day. The lobby is small but comfortable. The lounge for VIPs was okay. Coffee, water and juice were available all the time but no ice! There was no wine or beer available in this lounge. There was a small happy hour here with some snacks. It was a bit disappointing compared to other Hilton’s I have been to. I would probably return here though. John and Scarlet were great!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends