1,592 results
All reviews old house el dorado agave lounge front desk rooftop pool parking garage steam room valet service beautiful hotel georgia o'keefe museum junior suite hot tub fitness center two blocks downtown area return to santa fe happy hour
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel offers not just first class accommodations but also the best customer service experience I have ever seen. We enjoyed every meal in the Aguave Restaurant with the best hamburger I have ever eaten prepared by Melvin Juarez who also personally visited our table and accepted our compliments, The location of the hotel is especially good for visiting museums and shopping and the convenience of the shuttle was very much appreciated. The Lead Concierge Dachelle Burrows was very helpful in teaching out information on artists and even suggested opportunities for my next visit to Santa Fe. I will definitely look to stay at this property in the future.

Room tip: All rooms are large and the bathrooms are luxurious.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed at the Eldorado Santa Fe during the JDRF ride to Cure weekend. The hotel is a beautiful property and the staff attention to details was remarkable, especially considering they had 300+ cyclists rolling bikes to and from their rooms. I had a room on the 4th floor which offered nice Mountain View’s. Would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Journey47773704246
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location of the Eldorado is excellent as the historic Plaza in old town Santa Fe is just two blocks away and the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum is directly behind the hotel. Our room on the fourth floor was spacious, but the room was showing wear with missing paint and dented furniture. There is a $25 resort fee which includes Wifi, valet parking, access to their pool and fitness center, in room Keurig coffee/tea stations and bottled water. The restaurant and bar in the hotel was outstanding, with a great Happy Hour from 4-7pm Monday - Friday.
Service at the front desk was very good and we would have given the hotel a five rating if the house keeping hadn't woken us at 8:40am on a Sunday Morning to service our room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank KLE2013
Reviewed 1 November 2018

I had told the Front Desk Host that it was my birthday -- when we got back from dinner, he had arranged delivery of a plate of chocolate covered strawberries, and blueberries and raspberries, and a cookie, together with a hand-written birthday wishes card! VERY SWEET gift, thanks to Jassine -- thank you, Jassine.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SFeReviewer
Reviewed 30 October 2018

On a recent visit to the Nidia Spa. I was pleasantly greeted by Michele. She double checked with me what my service was to be. Then she showed me the locker room and explained the steam room to me. She told to get in a rope and slippers and to wait in the sanctuary where my therapist would come and me for my massage. The sanctuary was pleasing, quite and some trail mix, lemon water and hot tea to enjoy during my wait. My therapist Casey was prompt and courteous. He asked if I had any issue that he needed to address. I had a 80 minute massage, and I was so relaxed I went to sleep. I have had a lot of massages over the years and the massage I received from Casey was one of the best massages I have ever had. I would highly recommend him. My overall experience was wonderful

Sincerely