I was travelling with my two sisters so I wanted a 3 bed room. I misinterpreted the description on the web sit and we had a two room suite with 3 beds not a 2 bedroom suite with a sofa bed. That would not have been so bad but the configuration was of the "long & skinny" form. The interior (2 beds) room had no windows and the heat/ac unit was in the other (king-bed )room. The only fresh air,in the form of a sliding door was in that room also. Luckily the weather was neither too hot or cold or it would have been a disaster.
The room was clean and the beds reasonably comfortable. My sisters took advantage of the jacuzzi/swimming pool & loved it. The breakfast was of the standard bland, starchy, over processed chain hotel variety. In addition it was picked over and offered little choice.
Not a terrible choice -- reasonably priced particularly for three people. Luckily we were just spending the one night and the following nights were spent in spectacular fashion at Adobe & Pines B&B in Ranchos de Taos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BW Inn of Santa Fe has completed a $1.5 million dollar renovation of it's exterior, public areas, and all 95 rooms. Our new decor has a southwestern flair w/ all three floors rooms having a different color scheme. We are also a 100% non-smoking facility. We have 16 suites including 2 family suites and some with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Santa Fe New Mexico