“Enjoyed the pupusas and plantains!”
Review of La Fogata Grill

La Fogata Grill
Ranked #134 of 608 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Good quantity, tasty food. Enjoyed my vegetarian options very much. Sleepy little hole in the wall, not fancy. But flavorful. Unexpected options. Plantains came with yummy refried beans which made these two appetizers put together a meal.

8  Thank Zenlibrarian

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing food and even better service. They made additional entrees not on the menu to accommodate our cravings. Would definitely go there again and highly recommend!

8  Thank Celeste L
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Upon entering, I didn't have high expectations for the meal since to me this restaurant looked more like a bar. Boy, was I wrong! The breakfast special, Ropa Vieja, I had for lunch was very delicious and plentiful. I really enjoyed the variety of shredded beef, rice, black beans, plantains and a fresh salad. My husband had the La Fogata Torta sandwich, which made him declare that it was the best lunch he's ever had in Santa Fe!

6  Thank msm092015
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a place to have lunch on Thanksgiving and this was one of the few places open. Lucky for us as the food was delicious. The food was homemade and we would recommend the roasted tomato soup. The green chili had a tasty and delicious kick too.

8  Thank Smogelsvang
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Tucked away one level below the main level of the plaza is the authentic New Mexico restaurant. The burritos were filling and very tasty.

7  Thank SnowbirdsfromNJ