1,089 results
All reviews rooftop pool happy hour baked potato free breakfast canyon road fire pit soaking tub francis cathedral evening reception walk in shower light dinner valet service beautiful hotel rooms are spacious two blocks every staff member per day
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of the best hotels in Santa Fe. The location is wonderful! Just a block off of the square and everything within easy walking distance. The staff is so accommodating and friendly! I was there for 5 days on a business trip and I do not have one complaint! The meeting rooms are spacious and had a wonderful lunch catered by Eloisa. I have stayed here for business and pleasure and I will be back again! Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Tliess
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It doesn't get much better than this. Staff is attentive, professional courteous and caring. I tend to default to my hotel of choice (Hilton properties); however, I would stay here (and any other Drury Hotel) in my future travels. Excellent!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank 85kimberlyh
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Drury is a great hotel. I will always seek out Drury when traveling. The staff is caring, efficient and friendly (top notch). The rooms are very comfortable, clean and secure. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank CarolynS1628
Reviewed 6 November 2018

I cannot stay enough good things about the Drury Plaza in Santa Fe. The hotel was fabulous with large rooms, the staff was wonderful, and the breakfast and evening drink/meal was more than we expected. We will definitely go back next year.

3  Thank W8721SWkarenp
Reviewed 5 November 2018

We loved everything about our stay at the Santa Fe Drury Hotel. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The free breakfast and “kick back” evening food and beverages were an unexpected and pleasant surprise! The hotel location could not have been more convenient to shopping, eating and strolling! Would love to return sometime!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cruiser07264644324