“Yummy Red chile”

Valentina's Restaurant
Ranked #166 of 608 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My husband had the chicharon burrito, which was delicious. I had the Adovada combo plate and it was perfection. The red chile is so good and pretty spicy. The sopapillas are top notch. We will definitely be back next time we visit Santa Fe.

10  Thank angelanruben

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Ate lunch here. Was good food with a nice atmosphere and attentive staff. I'll likely eat lunch here again.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Just ate there last night, for the 3rd time this year. It is a delightful family run restaurant.
The green chili has just enough bite for this gringo! Red is quite hot.
I loved the chili relleno, and the sopapillas were the BEST
Good service, good prices - most plates were $10-14.

9  Thank Dorothy H
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Valentina's has been my favorite spot for lunch for the past 5 years. I discovered it while doing laundry in the Solana Center. It's off the beaten path (i.e. away from the Plaza area) but the food and service are stellar. My favorite dish is the vegetarian lunch plate, accompanied by the best and biggest warm sopapillas in Santa Fe. Breakfast and dinner are also served, and they host a happy hour with live music, although I've never been. It's a rather low key, clean, small place with plastic tablecloths and fake flowers but who cares when the food is good; and the service, friendly?

11  Thank WesternWanderer_AM
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Went on a Fri night w/ friends, and it did not disappoint: solid old school Northern NM fare. Had the Veggie combo, and the beans n chili were good, and $12.00 for an entre was refreshing. Place was almost full @ 7pm, nice vibe too.

7  Thank MomoBobo