“Simply good”

Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel
Ranked #3 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Authentic, Time Honored Traditions Make Nidah One of the Best Santa Fe Spas. In America's most unique city, discover a mystical Santa Fe Day Spa that lives up to its name. Nidah is the Native American word for your life, and Nidah enriches your life with a journey that changes every time you explore it. Celebrate the spa journey of your life at Nidah.
Ozarks
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Simply good”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Got a massage and facial today at the Nidah Spa in Santa Fe at Hotel Eldorado. Was a bit hesitant since it seemed just too convenient---right in our hotel. I've also been to Ten Thousand Waves, but it was a bit too 'spa' for me. The dripping water, bamboo, bronze bell too spa kind of place. The therapists at El Dorado were very very good. I've been to lots of spas all over the southwest and I don't need spa 'experience' just really good technicians and therapists. That said, the spa was very clean and very nice and people were friendly not snobby like my TTW experience. Fees were reasonable. Hotel gave a discount coupon.

Visited March 2012