Beautiful warm rooms--we stayed in the Cowboy Room with it's personal fire place. We were cozy under the covers on the big bed! Free cookies, candies, wine and roses on our arrival. Gourmet breakfasts were wonderfully prepared and more than we expected. We didn't even need lunch. The owner had a ton of information regarding Santa Fe. She pointed us to the best Mexican food in town at Maria's. I love this place and I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I'm in the area.
Also, we were there when it was snowing and the place was absolutely beautiful covered in a dusting of snow. And I have no idea what Curious MsM was referring to in her comment about a musty smell. The place smells perfectly fine. I didn't experience any of what he/she experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful southwest inspired bed and breakfast located in the Southeast foothills to Santa Fe, and only 15 minutes from the historic Plaza. Gourmet breakfast prepared from our farm fresh eggs and organic vegetables from our garden. Walking trails , small vineyard, koi pond and views of Rowe Mesa and the mountains. Patio dining in the courtyard with the hummingbirds in the summer and cozy dining by the fire in the winter months. Authentic Santa Fe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Bobcat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bobcat Hotel Santa Fe
- The Bobcat Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico