“Great breakfast burritos”

Baja Tacos
Ranked #26 of 44 Quick Bites in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Great breakfast burritos. Nice and generous portion. Love the green sauce was my fave. If unsure of sauces, ask for it on the side. Did not like the chorizo, just different from what I am used to not nephew liked it. Also tacos are delish too. Ladies were super friendly. Yummy!

Date of visit: August 2015
4  Thank ortiz1005

Reviewed 27 June 2015

The closure of Bert's Burger Bowl has left most in Santa Fe scrambling to find a replacement. I had the $8 Combo (burger, fries, soda). It isn't close to Bert's but it was certainly a very good hamburger. Better still they give you more fries in the order than you can possibly eat.

Nice place. Super friendly. Can't wait to try their tacos.

Date of visit: June 2015
3  Thank TheRefreshments
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Year after year this drive through taco place delivers on taste, service and reasonable price. Maybe more of a local place, I recommend you take a drive out to Cerrillos Road and give Baja Tacos a try.

Date of visit: April 2015
6  Thank LittleShelleyZen
Reviewed 21 March 2015

Any time I visit Santa Fe, these tacos call my name! I pick them up, cruise around to a nice little park just down the street and just enjoy. Everything is home cooked with the perfect amounts of meat to cheese to vegetables. Their french fries are always consistently crisp and hot on the days I need a little extra. HIGHLY recommend for a nice lunch on the go! I think now that I read my review, one of these days I may have to try something else on the menu so I can share more.:)

Date of visit: March 2015
5  Thank Maddie0584
Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

I love their red chili cheese enchiladas. The red chili is the very best I have eaten in Santa Fe. It reminds me of what I grew up eating in Arizona at restaurants. The green chili is very flavorful as well. We like their sopapillas. The price is very reasonable. They always have specials there is no inside eating but drive through is faster than most fast food places. Great food for the price.

6  Thank Zondra M