“AMAZING”

El Chile Toreado
Ranked #124 of 610 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

El Chile Toreado was absolutely amazing!! Please make time to stop here and grab a bite to eat. Our group got the burrito, quesadilla (which was the best quesadilla that I have ever tasted in my life!!), and the chili hotdog. This was the best meal we’ve had since visiting New Mexico and I doubt anything will top it. Also, the customer service was amazing. Took their time explaining the menu to us and helping us pick the best meals possible! ❤️❤️

6  Thank megank9999

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Found this place as we were passing through Santa Fe on a long road trip. I got the breakfast burrito with a variety of meats and green chiles. I thought that it had a nice amount of spice and loved how fresh it was. Service was very friendly and it was a lot of food for $7. Definitely recommend.

7  Thank clarsen1212
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We do taco Tuesday at work, and have for years. Just went with my two adult kids on Friday, and as always, delicious and generous portions with tons of toppings and sides. Baja Tacos USED to have customers getting their toppings, but now they are just over priced and fill their burritos with rice. Not at El Chile Toreado, full of flavor, will transport you to Mexico, for sure. Sweet family run business, friendly and we get sad when they are closed on weekends

7  Thank Marygfullerton
Reviewed 30 December 2017

The trip to the El Chile Toreado taco stand was one of my favorite meals in Santa Fe. $8 for 4 delicious tacos and the flavors are spot on. Grab a bottle of water and eat on the trunk of your car on the way to a hike!

10  Thank DZS86
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Great food ,fast ,cheap, best barbacoa burrito I ever had , I order 3 desebrada and 1 barbacoa delicious ☆☆☆☆☆

8  Thank Werner C