“Omg best burritos in town”
Review of El Chile Toreado

El Chile Toreado
Ranked #124 of 609 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Great food ,fast ,cheap, best barbacoa burrito I ever had , I order 3 desebrada and 1 barbacoa delicious ☆☆☆☆☆

8  Thank Werner C

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We ate at the smaller stand at the Plaza, and it was fantastic! The owner/operator was very friendly and accommodating and his customer service showed in the quality of the food. A definite stop for a quick lunch bite while in the Plaza.

9  Thank parksvisitor
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We had the variety of tacos with the red and green sauce( Christmas sauce). Wow, the food was incredible. We came back a second time when we were leaving Santa Fe to grab a breakfast burrito. It was incredible. Just remember this is a food truck and there are no tables available.

12  Thank Billie S
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I'd heard fabled tales of the best non-homemade breakfast burrito in town. Winding through the endless construction and 8am traffic of Cerrillos Road and onto Cordova, I came upon a familiar white mini-trailer without the usual mass of parked cars around it. It smelled of bacon and chile and there were mounds of foil-wrapped treasures either waiting for the masses of humanity to descend upon opening or bulk orders waiting for pickup. I ordered a green chile 1/2 pound burrito: a large, puffy tortilla lovingly caressing perfectly cooked potatoes, bacon and onion with an unusual green sauce. The spice was slightly different from plain green chile and tasted of guacamole. "I can't possibly eat all of this". Nevertheless, she persisted...

8  Thank SunriseAddicted
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I searched trip advisor for a Mexican place close to I-25 and this gem came up. Very very good! I would come back in a heart beat! I will on the way back to Denver. Great people, great food!

8  Thank skideepsnow