“¡Mole! y ¡Tacos!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The food was outstanding. I test mole dishes in every Mexican restaurant that I can. The mole chicken enchiladas' flavor was exquisite. Note: the mole is slightly spicy. My partner had the taco special (pork) and was knocked over by the flavor. The service was fantastic--our wait person, Marisol, made great recommendations and made sure we were taken care of. To top this off, the food came out quickly. I had a margarita and it was made perfectly.

We were here on the 4th of July. Our motel recommended this restaurant as we did not want to go far for fear of missing the Santa Fe fireworks. What a find!

7  Thank SoCalLaurie

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This place is rated about midway down the list of Santa Fe mexican restaurants, but should be much higher. The place was packed when we stopped by for dinner and we had to wait a few minutes for a table. Once seated, service was super prompt and drinks, salsa and chips came quickly. Waitstaff was very friendly. I ordered the chicken enchiladas (a house specialty) and two shredded beef tacos. My wife ordered the combination fajitas. The enchiladas were some of the best I've ever wrapped my taste buds around! They were loaded with shredded chicken and the gravy was superb. The tacos were excellent as well. Succulent shredded beef and plenty of it. The fajitas were a little "flat" and just a bit bland but none the less, very good. I will come back here just to get the enchiladas again.

8  Thank gigem74
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Service was good until the food arrived. Then I never saw my server again until I was ready to walk out. Food was good.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

On vacation...went 2 nights for dinner..Ramon our waiter was outstanding. Food fajitas perfect. Got referred from locals!.,

5  Thank Beverly C
Reviewed 16 June 2017

We have previously visited this restaurant several times over the past six years and each time, we have ordered the same thing despite a menu which offers a tempting and wide variety of Mexican and southwestern-style food. Adelitas' Santa Fe Burger is straight from burger heaven. Tasty beyond words, huge in size and served on an actually delicious, toasted bun, this burger is hands down the best burger I have ever eaten anywhere. Period!

4  Thank Barbara Y