“Average at best”
Review of Caffe Greco

Caffe Greco
Ranked #158 of 610 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At Caffe Greco you will find a quaint cafe located in a historic Canyon Road Casa. Caffe Greco serves excellent Lavaza coffee, superb New Mexican cuisine, burgers, green chile cheese burgers, breakfast all day as well as steaks and a southwestern salmon. Come see the beautiful and affordable art work at Caffe Greco as well as our beautiful East and West patios. We offer live music on the weekends.
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Stopped here for a lunch break while walking Canyon Road. Waitress was not friendly and the food was not worth the price. The guitarist/singer was the only bright spot of the meal

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We started the Canyon Road art galleries early and by the time 1:00 rolled around, we were ready for a break. Caffe Greco is in the midst of these galleries. We had chicken tacos on grilled corn tortillas. Also a very good chicken and rice soup which we added sliced avocados Al fresco dining with live music. A good break before Act II of Canyon Road.

4  Thank rhpatt29
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We went twice and what we ordered was great! I had the huevos rancheros each time and was as happy as can be! The hubs had the breakfast burrito twice and each time it was fabulous! The place was small, but the service was very friendly. Will definitely make this a spot when we go back!

5  Thank Vanessa P
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I’m so happy this place had almond milk for my coffee. I’m lactose intolerant and don’t drink soy. I had a Salmon salad which was delicious. The chef was very friendly! We had lunch here and I would definitely come back. My husband has Posole. It was great. Cute place with an outdoor patio and TV.

4  Thank kathylynne1
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying this is not a restaurant you would probably pick if you were just looking for something where all the other tourist restaurants are located. It is located a few blocks away where the art studios are located on Canyon Rd. We stopped in about 2:00 because the owner was standing across the street greeting people as they passed by. As we passed by him he briefly stopped us to tell us about the quality of the food and how it was the best in Santa Fe so we decided to give it a try. The 4 of us ordered the Chile Relleno plate, beef tacos, frito pie and nachos. All was excellent and served hot and in a reasonable time. We ate outside on the open air patio by the street. A musician was playing his guitar and singing songs we all recognized. This was one of the best meals and most relaxing times we had while in Santa Fe.

6  Thank 71Aggie

Been to Caffe Greco? Share your experiences!