All reviews tile work no tipping seret family stocked fridge candy bars dream catcher pink adobe cookies moment you arrive carved wood huevos rancheros chips and salsa works of art turn down service mini bar two bedroom suite canyon road
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The Inn of the Five Graces is a feast for the eyes. We were transported to another world of relaxation and comfort. Our gourmet breakfast was a lovely way to start each day. The service was friendly and attentive and we enjoyed sitting in the atmospheric courtyards. A truly memorable experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
1  Thank Anne P
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Very high end and well worth it. Great location within walking distance to all downtown shops, restaurants, sites and Canyon Road. Our room, Citrine, was 2nd floor, private, with awesome bathroom, tub, shower, two sinks, big closet, heated tile floors and garden views. The gardens are beautiful at the Five Graces. Great hang out spots. Breakfast service and quality great. Courteous staff. Great place to visit and stay!

Room Tip: Ask a ton of questions - and book early!
6  Thank RichBrown_12
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Wonderful facility for our 50th anniversary. Enjoyed our suite (firebird). It was beautifully decorated. The staff was polite, knowledgeable, and took great care of us. We had a very relaxing visit to Santa Fe. We would stay at Five Graces again.

Room Tip: Tv in bedroom
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
3  Thank D593QWkarenb
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel. The staff was amazing and is very service oriented. The rooms were unique and transported you to a different world. The breakfast was delicious and the in room amenities were top notch. There were very personal touches to welcome you to the hotel...I will definitely be back to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank BarbaraFG33
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The Inn was one of the nicest places that I have ever stayed anywhere and I have stayed in many places all over the USA, Europe and the Caribbean. The décor was phenomenal. Lovely courtyards, fountains and gardens. The walk in mosaic tile and marble shower was to die for. The bedroom and furnishings along with the window treatments, rugs and bureaus were spectacular. The private courtyard entryway to our room was a super nice touch. The staff here is wonderful. They go out of their way for you and get you anything that you need. Stayed here for 2 nights, my only regret is that I couldn't have stayed here longer! I would love to have my house decorated as nicely as the room/bathroom here. 5 Stars for the 5 Graces for sure!

Room Tip: I can't imagine any room here that would not be wonderful!
2  Thank Meg S