All reviews tile work no tipping seret family stocked fridge candy bars dream catcher pink adobe cookies moment you arrive carved wood huevos rancheros chips and salsa works of art turn down service mini bar two bedroom suite canyon road
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel. The staff was amazing and is very service oriented. The rooms were unique and transported you to a different world. The breakfast was delicious and the in room amenities were top notch. There were very personal touches to welcome you to the hotel...I will definitely be back to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank BarbaraFG33
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The Inn was one of the nicest places that I have ever stayed anywhere and I have stayed in many places all over the USA, Europe and the Caribbean. The décor was phenomenal. Lovely courtyards, fountains and gardens. The walk in mosaic tile and marble shower was to die for. The bedroom and furnishings along with the window treatments, rugs and bureaus were spectacular. The private courtyard entryway to our room was a super nice touch. The staff here is wonderful. They go out of their way for you and get you anything that you need. Stayed here for 2 nights, my only regret is that I couldn't have stayed here longer! I would love to have my house decorated as nicely as the room/bathroom here. 5 Stars for the 5 Graces for sure!

Room Tip: I can't imagine any room here that would not be wonderful!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Meg S
Reviewed 11 October 2017

After a minor glitch upon arrival, everything was handled first class by Greg and Josh. The rooms are comfortable, unique and unlike any other we have ever stayed all over the world. First class in every facet of hospitality. The included breakfast was exceptional with local flavors and choices. The location was perfect.
Hans the Manager went out of his way continually, to make sure our stay was memorable. It is one we will never forget. An experience everyone should have.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank retiredandlazy
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for five days. The staff our outstanding and quick to help. They made great reservations at all the top restaurants in town and took care of my feather-free and blanket request. Breakfast is included and can be taken in your room --so pjs ok. All frig items included as well as cookies each day.

This is a good central location to downtown and canyon road --walking distance. It does not have sweeping vistas but the location can't be beat.

Our room had unique features including incredible tile work in the kitchenette and bath. The decorations are quite special as well. Well done!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank S827KFjoew
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Absolutely one of the best hotels on the planet! And breakfast was some of the best food in Santa Fe, and my wife and me have been visiting Santa Fe for over two decades. The staff were kind and very helpful. The only negative were the soap and shampoo. They give you a small bar of soap. We ran out of the bar soap quickly, as well as running out of the shampoo and conditioner. We asked two different staff members for soap and were told it would be taken care of and it was not. We had to use the soft soap for both washing hands at the sink and for showering because that is all we had. On checking out when asked how our stay was, we told them we loved it but the soap was never replaced or brought to us as we had requested. The response from the very nice girl was "okay". So we checked out and went on our way. Will this stop us from going back? Absolutely not! The hotel is that good! We loved it and highly recommend the Inn of the Five Graces.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business