All reviewsdog parkroad noiseolder parkbig rigstravel trailerbathroom shower facilitiescement padsoffice staff arelevel siteswould stay here againconvenient locationenjoyed our staygravelwalmartlaundryfidodowntown
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Trailer Park Ranch is right in Santa Fe and so Oasis isn't the word that general comes to mind but it is such a lovely well kept park with high walls surround the RV portion of the park. I didn't stay near the road which might get some road noise so ask for a site farther in. The pool is we situated in easy reach for all sites. Dog owners will appreciate the half acre enclosed dog park and it is a pleasant walk through the well kept mobile home section of Trailer Ranch. Owners are on site and the staff is very helpful and clearly are committed to maintaining the park while ensuring the visitors enjoy themselves.
There is a bus stop right outside the park which runs frequently so we left our car to visit the historic sites

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
9  Thank SW-RV-Traveler
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The staff is friendly, the park is well maintained, the niceties end here though. The park is literally off a 6 lane 45 mile per hour road, it is very noisy, all night with sirens, cars, ect. I walked to walgreens 4 blocks up the road to buy ear guards, and was speaking with the pharmacist, she informed me this is the worst area in Santa Fe, we chose this place based on reviews, and we're surrounded by prostitutes and meth heads. A woman was in front of the office after dark screaming, at what we don't know. This all explains the heavy police presence on the stretch of road around the area. Nice people here, very, very, very bad location. The true tell should have been no refunds given upon check in, I thought it strange until our first night, but hey, at least we only has 2 nights here before heading to Taos. Do yourself a favor and stay at another park. How this one has so many positive reviews is beyond me, you have to be deaf to sleep here at night.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank localep
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Even though it's a small and somewhat tired RV park... with basic RV sites... it's located close in on an easy bus route to the Plaza. Also nice and quiet and a seniors' park. Very friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere. Nice setting with trees and back from street.

Room Tip: Not a hotel... this is an RV park. Make reservations in advance.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank fbglove
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We stayed at Trailer Ranch RV Park this summer. It was a very nice facility. Clean restrooms, heated pool. The staff was outstanding provided great directions, parking assistance things to do. Tom and Theresa were very helpful! There is a bus stop right out front to take you downtown if you don't want to drive.

Call first for directions or your GPS will have you do a u-turn which is not easly hauling a trailer.

Room Tip: This is a review for a 55 and up RV park.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank psiskar
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Boy do I have a review for you!!! If I can prevent one person from making the same mistake we did by staying in this place, I will consider this review a success.

First things first. this place advertises that they are “dog friendly” yet, posted at every single grassy spot on the property are “please keep dogs off of grass” signs. they have a dedicated, fenced in dog walk you say?? yea right! It’s a completely barren area, reminiscent of a scene from the walking dead. A post apocalyptic cesspool of thorny plants and burrs. I felt like I had just stepped into an alternate universe, immediately after a nuclear holocaust. One of our dogs got a bur in his pad while doing business.

Noisy!! this place backs up to the “main drag” that runs thru town. Sirens going off at all hours. Apparently it’s hip and cool to own a car that sounds like an angry bumble bee in Santa Fe, and one drives by about every 10 or 15 min. What’s that you say? you want a wake up call? hope you need it set for 5am, because thats when the recycling truck rolls thru and dumps all the trash cans full of glass bottles. nope, thats not someone running into a tree on the street, thats the recycling truck!

Don’t be late! no checking in any later than 5:30pm. This has got to be the weirdest rule I have ever heard. who does this rule benefit other than the people running the office? the place is noisy no matter what time of day it is. we had to pack up camp at the stop previous to this one at the butt crack of dawn to make sure we didn't have to squat in a Walmart parking lot for the night because we missed the check in time. kiss that reservation money goodbye too. are you familiar with the term “theft”?

To expand on the previous observation. upon our arrival, we were placed in two spots, one of which had absolutely no shade. We had requested spaces with shade, and when we mentioned this to the staff in the office, their recommendation to us was to find somewhere else to stay!! they had absolutely no interest in offering some sort of alternative space or solution to the issue. now that’s some stellar hospitality if you ask me.

Vagrants galore!! we had one sneak up behind our RV in our camp site with a baby in a stroller, and some sob story of how her car broke down and she had to sleep in it last night. It was a little unsettling to us because she was very persistent and wouldn't leave. What part of “we don't want whatever it is you’re selling” don’t you understand lady? there were signs posted, “no soliciting or panhandling” but nothing was enforced.

Children, We didn't have any, but I don't really understand the hatred for the little ones. this place doesn't allow anyone under the age of 21 to stay overnight. Success!!!! what did you succeed at you might ask? you made sure that the only people staying here are a whole bunch of grumpy old farts!!! cars drove by all the time, not a single wave was given…. I swear I saw Walter Matthau drive by, with a sour pus face on.

Please, I’m begging you, Don’t make the same mistake we did, and believe any of the false promises these people spew. spend your hard earned money elsewhere!!

Stayed: August 2016