“Excellent!!!!”
Review of Cuba Fe Home Cooking - CLOSED

Cuba Fe Home Cooking
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Casual, laid back atmosphere.
Description: Casual, laid back atmosphere.
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food and excellent service. I had the Picadillo. I loved it. Gobbled it right up. The flan was delicious for dessert too. I will definitely be going back.

9  Thank alisanchez1234
Robert M, Owner at Cuba Fe Home Cooking, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thanks so much!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Honestly, this is the best Cuban I have ever had in my life. I like to dip mine in the house made hollandaise. You could also order the Cuban eggs benedict for the hollendaise. The location is just like a wonderful little restaurant in any one of a number of Latino countries I have visited with the added benefit of being in my home town and run by my friends. We just had a gathering for our time bank there and everyone enjoyed it. The ropa vieja is AMAZING. Watermelon juice or Cuban cafe con leche are winners in the beverage department.

7  Thank Tania C
Reviewed 22 September 2017

CubaFe speaks a very different dialect of spanish culture in a traditionally Mexican green chile based restaurant scene! Who would have thought that CubaFe an ethnic stand out would so quickly become a local favorite in Santa Fe! Their Flan is the real deal and the Cubano speaks volumes to a culture of recipes that has survived and weathered many a storm! Casual, Colorful and Affordable! Go get you some real Cuban food!

7  Thank Susan C
Robert M, Owner at Cuba Fe Home Cooking, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

After two luncheon visits, this little place, while very well-intended just fails to perform with really quality Cuban cuisine. Moreover, most of the servings come out the kitchen cold or lukewarm at best. A far superior Cuban sandwich can be had just down the street at Dr. Field Good's and the lechon, black beans/rice lack any recognizable gusto as does the flan (which is not really flan). I would love to see these guys succeed, but they really need to get some of the basics together.

1  Thank Raymond M
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Nice little restaurant, full of locals. My friend and I went for lunch and both got the Cubano sandwiches. They were excellent. We each took half of our sandwiches home with us. The place is small and parking is limited, but worth the effort.

8  Thank baker27