US$216
US$186
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$155
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$188
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

US$76
El Rey Court(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Priceline
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$229
Inn On The Alameda
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$301/night.

Silver Saddle Motel(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hotels.com
All reviewsmarriott courtyardtypical courtyardstarbucks coffeean older propertynice poolnight staynice propertyclean roomscentral locationindian markethotel roomroad tripmini fridgenice stayfree shuttleshuttle serviceplaza area
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not bad, it is pretty far from the plaza though. On the last morning of my stay I went down to the lobby to get breakfast for my fiancé and I. When I got there, nobody else was in bistro except for employee that works there. A lady came in, sat down with her laptop down, and was instantly rude and angry. I was sitting at a table waiting to take my food to go and talking on the phone with my mom. This is when the lady started yelling at me, verbally assaulting me and telling me I shouldn't be talking on the phone. I looked down for half a second and that's when I felt something hard hit my leg and I look up to see this woman throwing large rocks from the centerpieces on the tables at me from across the room. The employee ran back into the kitchen instantly to get a man that works there to help. I grabbed my stuff and left quickly to go to the front desk to tell them. The employee at the bistro and the man she got handled the situation well and were apologetic and concerned and went to get the manager. I feel that the manager did not handle it well. She seemed to not be concerned about the situation and just brushed it off. I went back to my room shaken because I did not expect something like this to happen to me in the hotel lobby. My fiancé went to the lobby to speak with someone and found that the lady was still in the bistro on her laptop as if nothing happened at all. No body reached out to see if I was ok, and the woman did not suffer any consequences. I've never in my life experienced anything like this much less at a hotel I paid good money to stay at. I could've and should've called the police but at this point I was just ready to go home and leave this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
18  Thank emcclelland1
Janelle E, Manager at Courtyard Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied during your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us valuable feedback and have passed it along to the appropriate Hotel teams to ensure that any inconveniences you may have experienced are corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Santa Fe.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked in, this Courtyard was different; the staff was warm and welcoming, and the atmosphere was unpretentious. A friendly fireplace was ready to warm our chilly hands, but the staff was ready to check us in the moment we arrived. This CM actually has a courtyard, a safe place to enjoy the outdoors within the walls of this southwestern respite. It is well lit and manicured, romantic enough for couples, relaxed enough for friends. The room was clean and spacious, fresh and bright. I especially appreciate that it retains the deep red and gold/tan color scheme, which feels warm and inviting. There was extra counter space for our cooler and phones and keys, and plenty of plugs to charge our devices. The bed was comfy, although it does not absorb the movements of one so as not to disturb the other, as a memory foam bed would do. The restaurant had tasty food and good service, and it kept the noise level low. Breakfast was generous and the Starbucks coffee was predictably yummy. I recommend this property and will be returning next time in Santa Fe.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vknkp1
Janelle E, Manager at Courtyard Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for a perfect review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here in Santa Fe. Your feedback is very important to us and has been shared with our management team. We look forward to your next Marriott stay.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Our vehicle was broken into at the hotel, no security cameras on the exterior. Management could care less and said there is signs so you stay at your own risk. Contacted corporate Marriott, stated not their problem deal with the hotel. Their insurance company did call me and stated that because there are signs posted,they do not have to provide any kind of reimbursement. Besides the vehicle damage over $1200 worth of personal items stolen. Stay anywhere else, these people do not care about you or your vehicles.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank enoreggir
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott on our way back home.

As it was just an overnight stop we decided to go with an easy check in, rest and continued travel in the morning instead of staying downtown.

The average reviews at the time of booking weren’t that great so we wondered what to expect...

The summary is that yes, the staff is super friendly in a very genuine way.

But also the rooms are well taken care of, clean and in a fairly good shape for this type of accommodation. In regards to decor, the hotel is pretty much in line with the Santa Fe theme (wood, brown and other earthy colors, certainly not modern at all) - just as we have seen in other hotels including the more upscale once - not our favorite either, but as mentioned before very well taken care off and clean.

The lobby area is spacious and looks great. Lots of cozy seating areas and more. The lounge area features a Starbucks with an additional bar part in the evening. We didn’t eat but I had one of the local microbrews which was at perfect temperature and simply delicious after a long travel day.

I kind of regret here not paying more attention to the staff’s name as everyone was really, really good.

We didn’t go to the pool but saw a picture of it on one of the screens which hints that the pool is much more elaborate than one would expect...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Janelle E, Manager at Courtyard Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Santa Fe with us.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we were glad to hear that our services, property and customer service exceeded your expectations. We would like to thank you for choosing us to stay with and will be better than excellent your next time through Santa Fe.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Had a “whistling pipe” noise coming from the bathroom throughout the night. Was loud enough it woke me up each time so didn’t get much sleep. Talked to two different people at the front desk the next morning and they were indifferent at best. I could have talked to another guest and received more help than the Marriott people gave me. I certainly don’t stay at a Marriott and spend that kind of money to get brushed aside. Probably just my room had that problem, but next time in Santa Fe, I won’t stay at that hotel again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business