From the moment we walked in, this Courtyard was different; the staff was warm and welcoming, and the atmosphere was unpretentious. A friendly fireplace was ready to warm our chilly hands, but the staff was ready to check us in the moment we arrived. This CM actually has a courtyard, a safe place to enjoy the outdoors within the walls of this southwestern respite. It is well lit and manicured, romantic enough for couples, relaxed enough for friends. The room was clean and spacious, fresh and bright. I especially appreciate that it retains the deep red and gold/tan color scheme, which feels warm and inviting. There was extra counter space for our cooler and phones and keys, and plenty of plugs to charge our devices. The bed was comfy, although it does not absorb the movements of one so as not to disturb the other, as a memory foam bed would do. The restaurant had tasty food and good service, and it kept the noise level low. Breakfast was generous and the Starbucks coffee was predictably yummy. I recommend this property and will be returning next time in Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient Motor Hotel featuring pueblo-style structural details & decor, located 4 miles south of downtown & the historic Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Courtyard
- Santa Fe Marriott
- Courtyard Santa Fe New Mexico