US$247
US$217
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$194
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$86
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$188
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$76
El Rey Court(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Priceline
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$229
Inn On The Alameda
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

Silver Saddle Motel(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$648
US$587
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$693/night.

All reviewsmarriott courtyardtypical courtyardstarbucks coffeean older propertynice poolnight staynice propertyclean roomscentral locationindian markethotel roomroad tripmini fridgenice stayfree shuttleshuttle serviceplaza area
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here. We had a king room which was very clean and in a nice quiet area of the hotel. Staff was helpful and friendly. We were pleasantly surprised that they offered a free shuttle to the Downtown Plaza (by request). We did use the shuttle and it was on time with a friendly smile behind the wheel. We also had breakfast in the Bistro which was excellent.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Janelle E, Manager at Courtyard Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post comments about your stay at the hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you the next time your travels bring you to Santa Fe! Thanks for choosing Courtyard Marriott for your visit and look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The Marriott Courtyard is a lovely hotel, with a nice casual dining area, and a lovely courtyard and hot tub to revive and relax in.. I was in Santa Fe on business, and when I stay in a hotel a great portion of my opinion of, and decision to stay again at a particular hotel, besides getting a good night's sleep..is based on the professionalism and efficiency of staff members.
I must say two of the staff were outstanding, and because of them I will definitely stay at the Marriot again.. I got a shuttle daily to the Plaza, and every morning was greeted with a smile and courtesy by Lorenzo Mendonca, his attention to detail, and helpfulness was outstanding. He gives direct eye contact, and focuses on the matter at hand, where so many are so busy doing "busy work" that the customer feels unimportant and as if they are intruding... not so with Lorenzo.. he takes the time to make you feel valued and appreciated. In the restaurant, the manager Louis greeted me with a smile, remembered me when I came back, and when I mentioned I had a cold.. sent over a complimentary cup of tea... staff like Lorenzo and Louis are what make a stay both pleasant and memorable. Thanks guys!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Janelle E, Manager at Courtyard Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for a perfect review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here in Santa Fe. Your feedback is very important to us and has been shared with our management team. We look forward to your next Marriott stay.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling through town on our way to Colorado. We have stayed at Courtyard by Marriott before and have had great experiences.

The overall property here is nice and we always appreciate the Courtyard's bar and restaurant so we do not have to go out for drinks or food while traveling. The rooms are nice but bathrooms are tiny! The bar and restaurant had good drinks and the food was very good.

In summary the place is a good value and encourage the Courtyard to keep the bar and restaurant a priority. Items to improve would be for larger bathrooms and to offer a complimentary breakfast. I was very surprised that this was not offered especially since there is a restaurant available. We would stay at this courtyard again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Janelle E, Manager at Courtyard Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

First of all, the Marriott Courtyard in Santa Fe is one of the nicest and a place I frequently stay when in the area. It has all the usual amenities and a very friendly staff. They were particularly helpful on my last stay when I tried to use a Marriott Gift Card to make an incidental purchase. After explaining that they don't see many of the cards in their hotel, the very helpful manager and a staff member quickly resolved the problem and I was on my way.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Janelle E, Manager at Courtyard Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Of the 25+ Courtyards that we have stayed in, this is the 1st that does not provide a complimentary breakfast, much less they charge for a cup of coffee in the lobby.
Marriott does not note this is a franchise location on their website when you book the reservation.
However, Chris Mendoza at the front desk was very helpful.

Room Tip: Stay at Hanptom Inn in the area if you want a free breakfast.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
15  Thank pdhopkins18
Janelle E, Manager at Courtyard Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
We are very sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied during your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us valuable feedback and have passed it along to the appropriate Hotel teams to ensure that any inconveniences you may have experienced are corrected moving forward.