There is no place we'd rather stay than here. We always rent a casita and live like a local for a few days. The very authentic housing is close to the Plaza for sightseeing and good food and yet sits in an old neighborhood that is so quaint and lovely. We sleep well on good beds and spend time on the porch with Margaritas and watch the tourist go by. There can be no better place for guests with pets as it is stand alone housing and our dogs just make themselves at home. Our hosts have always been wonderful and give us maps and suggestions for food and hiking and entertainment, etc. I almost hate to post this review as I love the place so much and don't want it to become so booked I can't get in. If you're looking for hotel like accommodations, this isn't your place, but if you want to spend time in Santa Fe and feel like a native for the duration of your stay- this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An affordable bed and breakfast in the heart of the Santa Fe Plaza. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Toro Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Del Toro Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Del Toro Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico