All reviews tile floors place to stay harry's roadhouse definitely stay here again non smoking southwestern style new mexico motel casita nm
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

My family and I have stayed here multiple times whenever we visit Sante Fe. They are very accommodating and friendly. The rooms are simple and clean. I recommend if you are staying longer then a few nights to book the room with the kitchenette in it, I actually was able to cook my new (at the time) husband dinner. But if you don't want to cook the Mexican restaurant on site is delicious. One time we ordered to go and another we had our rehearsal dinner with live music to boot. Another side fact is an episode or two of Longmire was filmed here which just adds to our love of this place. They also have a pool which is clean and surrounded by flowering bushes (time of year). Looking forward to being back on our next trip to Sante Fe.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2016

On my latest road trip in New Mexico, I wanted to stay in & explore places that were new to me, so I stayed here to be *outside* of Santa Fe and to drive to visit Pecos and the Pecos River. The Pecos Trail Inn is immaculately clean, has heavy wood structure and also furniture and fixtures, and substantial, wide, comfortable tile floors. I was utterly blissfully comfortable in the aircon on a hot day, close to meadows and trees just outside. If you would like to stay out of congestion yet be close to points of access, and be able to relax in sturdy cleanliness and comfort that is locally and proudly owned and maintained and still upholds the Southwestern character of your trip, this lodging simply cannot be beat!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Very well maintained period motel from the 50's,60's, 70's when this was the big road into Santa Fe.

Large rooms, updated to modern standard. Great views and sunset. Great Cafe next-door.

Staff very helpful. Quieter than downtown, but easy to get there.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank M A
Reviewed 7 August 2016

We held a family reunion there and everyone had a great time. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was an enjoyable one. Close to downtown Santa Fe but far enough away to give a "out in the country" feel.

Room Tip: If it is warm, asks for a room with updated AC.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Very biker Friendly! The best and only place to stay in Santa Fe!!!!!!!!!!!!
The staff could not be any better. They treat there guests like family and go the extra mile to make you feel welcome. The rooms are large,clean, quiet and safe. I was allowed to park my bike under the over hang by my room. No need to get the cover it at night. It is very relaxing to sit in front of the room with a cup of good coffee, take in the mountain views and the fantastic sunsets. Be sure to take time to go for a swim in the large swimming pool that is very well maintained. If you are riding to Santa Fe, this is the place to stay!
Ride safe....................Jeff