Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$157
US$320
US$290
  • Pool
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$184
Agoda.com
  • Pool
El Rey Court(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$144
Priceline
US$76
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$276
Inn On The Alameda
Silver Saddle Motel(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$91
Travelocity
Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Antigua Inn(Santa Fe)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewstile floorsthe mexican restaurantplace to stayharry's roadhousedefinitely stay here againnon smokingsouthwestern stylenew mexicomotelcasitanm
Reviewed 21 November 2015

When I do most of my travels, I skip the pretentious places and try to rest at places which give me more of the local "feel" that I'm looking for. This place is inexpensive and very southwestern. Very no-frills. My room was spotless. Spacious. Homey. The clerk was outstanding, providing me with great service and maps to Santa Fe's magnificent historic downtown. The location can't be beat. I didn't want to leave here, but had to. New Mexico in four walls. So enjoyable with everything you want to sight see just minutes away. I recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank MrCrossIsBoss
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

We were looking for a reasonably priced two room hotel. We found an older property that had been updated, was AAA affiliated and was clean, well maintained and comfortable. Doug, from Indiana was super friendly and kind. This is a great 3 star property for the traveler needing a safe, nice comfortable accommodation

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Rhodesm
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Friendly staff, good size room, nicely decorated with Southwest Décor. Breakfast not included; but Plaza Trail Cafe restaurant next door that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Outdoor swimming pool; also has a small park. Less then 10 minutes to Historic Santa Fe Plaza, great shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: We were toward the back quieter
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 204barbarak
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Old Santa Fe ambiance with a touch of hipster vibe. Clean but worn out. You'll like this hotel if you're OK with bare-bones simplicity. The people are very nice and friendly. The bed is comfortable and the rooms are clean but the decor definitely is showing signs of a lot of use. However, the price is right. A little out of the way, but close to I-25.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mike T
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Our family returned to Santa Fe this last week for a summer visit. We were happy to be treated again with the same warm hospitality as our previous visits to the Pecos Trail Inn. Our room was always extremely clean. It was comfortable and cozy and the decor is perfect!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family