El Rey Court(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$140
US$216
US$186
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$119
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$155
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast(Santa Fe)
US$253
US$237
Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$76
US$268
US$251
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$229
Inn On The Alameda
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

Silver Saddle Motel(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hotels.com
All reviewstile floorsthe mexican restaurantplace to stayharry's roadhousedefinitely stay here againnon smokingsouthwestern stylenew mexicomotelcasitanm
Reviewed 21 February 2015

The Pecos Trail Inn is not trying to be ubiquitous (Holiday Inn) or luxurious (Regent). What it does is try to hang on to some popular, or even sentimental, aspects of what being in the wonderful Southwest has meant to a lot of people (me) over the decades. We stayed their only once for a couple of nights in a frigid December but we enjoyed the comfiness of the room and all the little details that made me smile wide and feel like I'd stepped through a time portal. That doesn't mean that everything was 50 years old and beat up -- it means it could make you remember past times but was in very good shape. Everything in the room worked properly--the little kitchen nook was equipped in a more considerate way than you're likely to find in many other places. The staff at the front draft was as friendly as could be. One of the greatest assets of Pecos Trail Inn is its excellent location: easy drive to Museum Hill and the central Plaza to the north and very near the fantastic food at Harry's Road House to the south. It's easy to get to the inn via I25.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2014

This is a great hotel, close to I25 and not far from downtown, but you don't have to put up with all the downtown noise, traffic and parking.
We stayed for 8 nights in August, right next door to the office, and had no problems. The manager and her staff were friendly and terrific.
Parking was easy; most of the time we were right in front of our room.
They have a restaurant on the property that specializes in local dishes, and the owner and staff are warm and welcoming. They have 2 nice outdoor seating areas for the restaurant, and serve beer and wine.
The hotel has a pool but it wasn't open for summer, 2014; hopefully it will be in 2015 (major repair needed).
I, as a retired policeman, saw no evidence of unusual sex or drug use.
It was actually very quiet most of the time, with great SF sunsets.

Room Tip: Get one of the suites.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2014 via mobile

Rooms are roomy, clean, very clean. Recommended by friends, good value, very friendly & lots of advice on places to eat, attractions, tours, parking, etc. we were in room 110 two doors from the office, quiet, but not too crowded whil we were there!

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Hover-lover
Reviewed 7 October 2014 via mobile

We were staying in Santa Fe for two nights. The rooms are clean and very comfy. Well we were staying they placed a couple in the room next to us. Who obviously are cheating on their spouses because all the times I've stayed I've seen them come have sex do drugs and leave all within a hour time. Told the front desk clerk about them and she accommodated me. Overall hotel is great and quiet til they rent to these drug sex addicts.

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank Evelynbry
Reviewed 16 September 2014

I stayed here a few nights and it was a great stay. Housekeeping was great and kept the rooms clean. The second day when we were staying they put some couple next to us and they were in the room having sex where she was yelling like they were killing her!!!! I called the front desk and asked them about this. Even went and knocked on the room next door to see if everything was ok. Man was rude and naked. Told owner about my stay and she said and I quote " my property I can have who I want when I want" never will I stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family