See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Lady at front desk very nice. Room clean and pleasant. Bed comfortable and clean. Great TV. Great location for stores and fast to plaza. As the prices are so low, there was a guy of questionable character who accidentally knocked on my door, but door was locked and I felt safe. It seems like really lovely people run the place and do a great job of running a nice motel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Beverly L
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Dolores from the front desk is an amazing asset to this motel. She is very knowledgeable and very friendly. We will definitely be back.This is a very convenient location. This was a great stay and good experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Graciela N
Reviewed 3 June 2018

For your own safety, I would not advise anyone to stay at this hotel. I arrived last week with my son at 2 am after a 6-hour drive. A group of 5-6+ men were acting very strangely by the stairs, some were very agitated, 2 were in car with the engine running. We stayed in the car but they kept looking into the car. We tried to go to another staircase and they followed us there. In the end we left and had to find and pay for another hotel at 2:30 a.m. I strongly believe it was a location for drug dealing. I reached out to Motel 6 but they haven't even bothered to contact me. Might have been a one-off incident, but I double it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 334ahc
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect, and hospitality. We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. Safety and security are top priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Needed one night stay for early AM flight out of Santa Fe airport. Young woman at front desk was polite and professional. Room was clean and neat and did not smell of smoke or animals. “Free” WiFi required credit card info which I declned to give. Bathroom tiny and limited electric outlets but nicer than I expected for the low price. A number of the other guests were downright scary looking but no one bothered us.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Awful experience. People knocking on your bedroom door, calling the phone in the bedroom saying " hi neighbor..." very weird guests, police officers in the motel... stay away from this place for your personal safety.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank 143Viajera
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018