1,254 results
All reviews tabla de los santos secreto lounge smoked sage rooms are small full length mirror historical hotel corner room wood floors front desk staff beautiful lobby hotel bar perfect location street noise third floor two blocks main plaza visit to santa fe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Over all we really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is old, so some of the rooms are a little small, but very comfortable either way. We did ask to change our room because it was right next to the elevator, and Kristin at the desk was extremely helpful in accommodating our request.

Overall we enjoyed the charming atmosphere of the hotel, and being right next to the plaza was fun!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaxDeOreo
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Very surprised by the accommodation. The 2 beds were doubles and the bathroom was crazy. It had a step up into the area where the toilet and shower was. The sink was in the tiny room. The in house restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday which is awful if you want to grab something and it is cold and windy outside.Also the door handle on the bathroom was broken.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
9  Thank Becky M
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Wonderful facility and staff. Restaurant for dinner was excellent, tasting room, bar area, one block from plaza, and relaxing, huge front porch to meet other visitors and enjoy an evening drink!! Highly recommend staying here.

Kale and cabbage salad with dried blueberries; scallops with risotto; filet (that melts in your mouth) and olive oil mashed potatoes!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pookiepie58
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

The minute I walked into the hotel lobby I knew I had made an excellent choice. The decor was simple yet very elegant, and you feel like you just walked into a sacred temple surrounded by the holy spirit. The staff was warm and welcoming and even texted me to make sure I was enjoying my stay. The location is great - within walking distance to the plaza and many great restaurants. When I checked in I had mentioned that it was my birthday, and soon after I put my bags down in my room, they delivered a lovely bottle of Pinot Noir to me. Wow! The room was small but beautifully decorated and clean, and the bed was super comphy and cozy. I couldn’t have been happier on my birthday weekend and will most definitely stay again on my next visit to Santa Fe. This is a very special place.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Rochelle D
Reviewed 1 October 2018

In general, the Hotel was very nice and visually appealing (I was there 9/24 -9/26). The Hotel is right in central Santa Fe and a 5 minute walk to the Plaza. I thought our room was a bit small (which is consistent with other comments I saw on Trip Advisor). My only complaint was the daily Resort Fee of $20. which covered parking, WiFi and Water bottles and a shuttle bus - Really!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple