All reviews turn down service cookies gas fireplace perfect location superior king boutique hotel half block main plaza small hotel wonderful hotel housekeeping staff perfect stay third floor comfortable rooms beautiful room new mexico long weekend
Reviewed 12 May 2011

This hotel is very nice in many aspects, but the rooms were disappointing. The bathroom is ok, but the rooms are so dark and small. My view from the window was of the brick wall of the hotel next door. The service is excellent and location is super. I believe my room was a superior king, but for the rate I paid I was expecting a little more.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
RIOTASantaFe, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2011

As the Managing Director for Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, I'm delighted we were able to provide you with outstanding service during your stay. Located right off the plaza square we are in a convenient location for our guests to walk and enjoy a day of shopping and dining. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Inn in the near future.

Andrea Gates, Managing Director

Reviewed 5 May 2011

I really cannot think of one bad thing to comment on here, maybe if I had to really stretch it, the shower is tricky to turn on. Other than that, the staff, building, location, service, food, everything was top notch. I wish I had this as an option as a business traveler in other cities. Keep it up!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Brad B
RIOTASantaFe, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2011

As the Managing Director for Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, I'm pleased to know our staff was able to provide you with the top level of service we strive to give to every guest. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and I hope the tricky shower won't be a problem next time!

Andrea Gates, Managing Director

Reviewed 24 April 2011

We stayed for one night only on a stop over in Santa Fe. This hotel is located in the heart of where you want to be. Everything is in easy walking distance so you can park the car and leave it. The service was the best I have encountered from any 5 star hotel in the world. The concierge in particular was outstanding. The rooms are not large, but are charming and well-appointed. Ours even had a fireplace which added to the ambiance. The only down side to this hotel is that there is no pool or spa, which for the money, would be nice. However, I would still highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to ask for one with a view.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sevenleagueboots79
RIOTASantaFe, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2011

Thank you for your positive feedback in regards to your recent stay. As the Managing Director for Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, I'm pleased we were able to leave a lasting impression on you and hope to welcome you back to the Inn soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2011

Accomodations were wonderful as was the restaurant. Nicely decorated without being overdone. All members of the staff were friendly and helpful. Great location for touring downtown and for shoping. I highly recommend the Inn and would stay there again if returning to the area.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

As the Managing Director for Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, we strive for excellent service with each and every guest and I'm delighted our warm attentive staff could accommodate you during your stay and make it memorable. We look forward to your return to the Inn.

Reviewed 27 March 2011

I travel down each Spring to spend a month in Paradise Valley, AZ. I very much enjoyed staying here for two night last April and am now thrilled to be returning for the trip down and then again the trip home. I travel with a little terrier and she was so comfortable and welcomed by all the staff. One of the bellman took her for walks regularly and I had to beg him to accept a tip. She was pampered with her special bed, bowls and homemade biscuits. the two legged guests traveling with me also enjoyed the amazing conciege who were always most helpful. The amazing food in the restaurant and the library bar was such a comfortable place. I arrive there this year with my sister on March 31 and I am certain we will enjoy it as much as our last visit!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank KimmLSI

Your comments are very much appreciated and we always look forward to welcoming our repeat guests again and again as well as our four legged guests! We look forward to your next stay with us and we hope you'll be able to bring your canine friend as well!