All reviews heated floors terra restaurant deluxe casita summit suite guided hike deep soaking tub hiking trails new mexico beautiful property fire pit steam room parking lot high desert turn down service large shower fitness center working fireplace
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We just had a wonderful trip to Santa Fe. We chose to stay at the Four Seasons We arrived at the airport a car that they arranged for was waiting for us. The driver was very friendly and explained what we were seeing along the way. Upon arriving we were greeted by the staff, they made us feel like we were the only one there. They told us the hotel and the amenities that were available for our use. We were escorted by the staff to our room which was lovely very spacious and great view. Outside balcony with lots of privacy. Very comfortable Because I use a cane they were very accommodating by picking us up and taking us to the restaurant. They also provide transportation to the Plaza down town hourly which saved us from renting a car. While we were there we met Kelly and Scott from EQUUS. We spent a few hours with them. The experience that we had was amazing. You interact with the horses spiritually. You reflect on yourself and your needs. Also how to be in tune with other people. We did some meditation and left there revitalized and relaxed. We have honest open communication now. Instead of holding in your feelings. It is hard to explain because I think everyone would come away feeling a different connection. I encourage you to visit them yourself . We had an amazing trip and we have already planned to return in September. Meredith the GM and Scout Gay the Concierge did a great job and went out of there way to be sure our trip was all we expected and more. I am looking forward to returning

Stayed: May 2018
5  Thank Dottie R
FSRanchoEncantado, Director of Sales at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Dottie R,

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This is a review I wish I did not have to write, because like at all Four Seasons hotels the staff are immensely helpful and professional. It is the property itself that is lackluster and not worth the money. The rooms here were lovely, but they have several huge flaws. The balconies face the parking lot instead of the mountains. I heard from friends in the City that this property was designed by a group of architects, none of whom agreed with each other. It shows. The design makes no sense. There is no lobby, no common space to speak of. The pool is tiny and surrounded by an iron fence that looks like something from a roadside motel. The grounds are lovely, if you can escape the huge and meandering parking lot that surrounds everything. Breakfast was a fortune-- $100 for two people! And the terrace dining looks out on... you guessed it- the parking lot. Lovely spa but the jacuzzi was barely warm. Save your money on this one and go to another of the spectacular Four Seasons properties, like in Santa Barbara and Hawaii. This one doesn't even come close.

Room Tip: All rooms are good but choose upstairs because downstairs you hear your neighbors.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Double Exeplatinum,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am so sorry that your experience was so poor and I would like to opportunity to speak to you in person about it.

Please see all of my contact information listed below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Voice:(505)946-5810
Nicole.Fiacco@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 21 May 2018

This resort is beautiful, from the grounds, pool to the guest rooms. You won't want to leave!! The location is very quiet and peaceful. The staff are very attentive and friendly. It was well worth the money.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
5  Thank 772bethf

Dear 772bethf,

Reviewed 17 May 2018

The history of the hotel is unique in itself and you are tucked in the mountains away from the crowds. However, this hotel does it right. Offering a free shuttle service to and from town every hour they make it easy to relax in this top notch hotel. The perks are many, from a free guided morning hike, fresh water bottles throughout the resort to keep you hydrated, state of the art fitness center, spa, pool with poolside service, to specialized "day" trips, the list goes on and on. Our room was large, and well appointed. what made this place shine, was the high caliber customer service, always delivered with a smile.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank legsbell

Dear legsbell,

Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. It is a special setting and the team will be thrilled to know that you enjoyed their service. When your travels bring you back to Santa Fe, please reach out to me directly so that I can oversee your next experience.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We recently stayed at the Four Seasons for a few days before staying in downtown Santa Fe. The summit suite was an excellent room. We had great service at the restaraunt and my wife was impressed by the staff at the spa. I also would recommend going on the morning hike around the property. The guide was very knowledgable and shared insights about the history of the property and the surronding areas. Lastly, you should note that the property is somewhat remote. However, the hotel has a fleet of Mercedes vehicles to provide complimentary shuttle service downtown for meals and shopping. All in all, a very good experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple