“This is the place to go to buy food to go!”
Review of Market Chef

Market Chef
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We have purchased food to go to take on our picnic when going on a hike on the beautiful Island. Try the I'll have the Turkey it is terrific, they also have great salads, baked goods to go. They are only open for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We had fresh Crab Cakes and delicious sandwiches to go that we took on the ferry. I highly recommend they also have a deli case with home made salads and chicken etc..

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch and recommended by locals. The special eggplant Parmesan sandwich was wonderful and so was my husband's turkey sandwich. Everything is very fresh and homemade. Going back for Friday only fish tacos. Friendly, casual place. Only open til 4:00. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My wife had one of their salads and raved on and on about it long enough that I decided to give this 5 stars, although my burger was just so so. I am a picky eater, and there wasn't much on the menu that seemed to my tastes, so I went with the special of the day, this burger, and was less than enthralled. I do think that the other routine things that they offer, if it's up to your tastes, would be quite good here. Check out their menu first, and be weary of the burger.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My bride and I often have lunch here, food is consistently good. My wife's fav are the fish tacos while mine is the crab cakes. Grilled veggies are excellent. Highly recommended