“Get in the ferry line and go!”
Review of The Bean Cafe

The Bean Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This was so awesome! I got to the ferry line way early, parked in line and went to lunch across the street at the Bean Cafe. Got my lox and cream cheese bagel fix and coffee and leisurely headed back to my car to wait for the ferry. Should've ordered a custom coffee, tho. The coffee in the big thermos wasn't fresh. Staff was very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I had a lot of mediocre lattes over the past week. However, the Bean Cafe was excellent. Thank you; it makes my day to get a decent start to the day! Good morning muffin too. Staff very nice!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

The coffee was rich and sweet....complete opposite of Starbucks. It reminds me of Stumptown Coffee in Portland.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

While waiting for our whale watching tour, we enjoyed a cup of coffee and a cookie that was harder than expected, but once dipped into our coffees ended up being quite delicious.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Great location, close to the wharf. Good coffee and a really good selection of baked goods. Free wifi - look for the comfy couch seating in the corner.