“My Husband got major points”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lavendera Massage

Lavendera Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Lavendera Massage, a supportive group of skilled health professionals, our purpose is to facilitate the healing of the body, mind and spirit in the peaceful environment of the San Juan Islands. We offer Relaxation Massage, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Couples, Energy Work, Reflexology, Body Wrap and Body Exfoliation, Relaxation Face Treatment and Foot Soak/Massage.
Henderson, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My Husband got major points”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

On a surprise trip for me to Seattle traveling with my husband on one of his business trips, he surprised me with a full day at Lavendera Day Spa. It was an incredible day of me getting spoiled where I got a massage and also a pedicure. It was a beautiful place and a day to remember.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank LGabbing

Seattle, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“My husband said it was the best massage he has ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed at Earthbox for a weekend getaway and saw Lavendera advertised on their website. We jump on every chance to get a massage so we booked a couples massage. I think we had Katrine and Beth. They were so friendly, kind and wonderful at their job. My husband said his (with Beth) was the best massage he has ever had which is pretty big since he has been to many places. The massage therapists were very attentive.We had so much fun. Their delicious lavender eye pillow smelled so good and we left feeling so relaxed. We want to go back to Friday Harbor just to get massages!

Visited September 2011
Portland, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

This was my first visit to the San Juan Islands and I wanted to treat myself to a massage. Based on Lavendera's web page, I decided to try a 90 minute earth water spirit massage. It was very relaxing and was one of the better massage experiences I have had and I get about 10 massages a year. Their spa is situated in a cute house and is very quiet. The staff is very professional and I received a very quick response to my emails. I would highly recommend Lavendera for those looking for a great spa experience during their time in Friday Harbor.

Visited July 2011