The hostess Mary Ann is the best!! Not only did she offer us two delicious breakfasts (the mixed berries are a must have) but took the time to sit with us and lay out a wonderful day exploring San Juan Island. She made that part of the trip for us. The Lodge is a great facility. Over all we wish that part of the trip was longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 82-acres, with three spring water lakes, Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes is an ideal San Juan Island getaway. Easily accessible by ferry or floatplane from Seattle, Lakedale Resort is nestled between Roche Harbor and Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, Washington. It’s a one-of-a-kind experience and a breath of fresh air – literally.Lakedale Resort features a variety of accommodation options, including a 10-room lodge, real log cabins, canvas cabins for a fabulous glamping experience, and camping. Lakedale Resort near Roche Harbor and Friday Harbor is also a great destination for teambuilding, meetings, and retreats, providing you with an inspirational setting to achieve your goals. Your group will enjoy the many activities that Lakedale has to offer including swimming, fishing, and canoeing on one of our three lakes. Or imagine taking over the lodge for your wedding and having your ceremony overlooking Fish Hook Lake! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakedale Resort At Three Lakes Hotel Friday Harbor
- Lakedale Resort At 3 Lakes
- Lakedale Hotel San Juan Island
- Lakedale Resort San Juan Island