Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$118
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$111
US$128
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$116
  • Pool
US$178
US$158
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$64
ComfortInn
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$117
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

4,287 results
All reviewseugene schlaffzocca restaurantthe riverheavenly bedcorner suiteroom servicebeautiful hotelvalet parkingthe entire staffconvention centerriverwalkconciergespgconferenceassociatealamobalconies
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This place gets high marks in all areas. Are they perfect? No, but they are sincere in their effort. Not cheap, but well located on a quite stretch of riverwalk, with a nice restaurant and coffee shop on premises. We will be staying here again without hesitation.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is a comfortable hotel in a great location. The rating or 4 out of 5 is based on the quality of the room. If we tool the food and the service into account it would be a rating of 3. We stayed two nights and had a room with a balcony overlooking the river walk. This makes for a much more pleasant outlook. The breakfast was very poor. The room was well appointed and was clean. The staff was helpful but not overly so. There was a section at reception for SPG members but everyone seemed to line up there and get served in turn. The check in was very slow. There was no refrigerator in the room which is common for USA. Also no kettle for tea drinking Australians.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GBNCM, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you Peter4006 for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk. However, it is unfortunate to read that you did not experience 100% guest satisfaction during your visit. Your comments have been reviewed and shared with our management team. We certainly apologize for the issues you encountered. I can assure you that your experience, albeit discouraging, is not indicative of the type of overall experience that we typically provide.

Thank you again for your comment and we welcome the opportunity to demonstrate that we are able to provide the quality of stay and service you have every right to expect from the Westin Riverwalk.

Reed Randolph

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is a Great place to stay at the Riverwalk. Valet parking is available at a reasonable price. Rooms are nice and comfortable with most amenities available. We found the staff to be very courteous and willing to assist.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
GBNCM, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hello dd78746,
Thank you for the kind review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

We hope to see you back soon!

Reed Randolph, GM

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I called ahead of time and Nikira at the front desk helped secure me a nice room as it was my first time to Austin and I was celebrating my birthday. She even left me a personalized note with some goodies and bubbly in the room prior to my arrival! Totally made my trip. The hotel is super nice and the rooms are extremely comfortable. Located right along the riverwalk, the location can't be beat. Thank you Nikira and Westin staff for making my stay memorable. I'll def. be recommending you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

On this last stay here I had some major issues. Thermostat in the room would let the room get cool. It was not at night in the room. Also the water would not get warm after letting it run 15 minutes in the mornings. Cool water for a shower was unpleasant. Finally the valet driver caused $7,000 worth of damage to my vehicle by hitting a pillar in the parking garage. The valet company has agreed to cover all damages and there were very easy to work with on the damage. I had stayed here in the past without any issues.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mortbri,

It was with a great deal of disappointment that I read your post. I am deeply sorry that we failed,on several fronts, to meet your expectations. Please be assured that your concerns are being addressed and we will be taking measures to ensure that this never happens again.

We're very sorry that your car was damaged and I'm happy to hear the valet company will take care of the damages. Still, this news is disheartening and appreciate you chalking it up to "bad luck". We will be addressing the valet company about this issue as well.

Reed Randolph