2 people are viewing this hotel
US$126
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$126
Etrip
US$117
PricelineUS$126
Expedia.comUS$126
Lol.travelUS$153
1,672 results
All reviews convention center the river walk waffles free breakfast within walking distance great stay self parking san antonio riverwalk the breakfast area valet service per night easy access definitely stay here again alamo conference lq pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2022

I came back to my room after a day and night out at the TNLA Expo. There was no air conditioning in my room. It was very hot and there was no one at the front desk to address the issue of no air conditioning.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am verry sorry to hear about the issue with the air conditioning in your guest room and I am sorry that we were unable to correct it immediately. We take pride in providing exceptional service and a great product. I do hope that we have a future opportunity to do so for you.
J.R. General Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2022

It’s was a nice beautiful stay. I’m already planning my next stay God willing for next year August 2023.
Stay bless and continue the awesome customer service I received.
Sincerely Ivette Hernandez

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great comments! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we provided the great customer service we strive for. Thank you for choosing La Quinta and you don't have to wait until August to see us again. We'll be happy to be your host any time!
See you again soon,
J.R. General Manager.

Reviewed 15 August 2022

Poor cleanliness. Elevators were unclean and had sticky floors. Breakfast was the same every morning (menu never changed). Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Close to convention center and riverwalk.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. I am happy to see that our team provided you with the friendly service we take pride in however I do apologize for the issues you experienced. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that we have a future opportunity to provide you an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2022

It’s horrible service from hotel don’t stay there their shampoo and conditioner were used by previous customers they did not response call from hotel room even when you visit poor hotel they keeps usable product in room but everything in this hotel were all missed up products it’s not fair customer services also lodging rate was higher than other hotels.

Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

The online pictures depict this hotel as modernized and attractive lodging but the images are far from the real story. If you have a discriminating bone in your body, you will fall somewhere between disappointed and horrified. The live roach on the bathroom floor was bad but on the third night at 3am I started looking for a spare roll of toilet paper… there wasn’t one. Called for housekeeping and was told there are no such services provided to the rooms. I’m sure I never thought to check a hotel room for adequate toilet paper before. There was one typical miniature bar of soap. Not one for the sink and one for the tub. The sink drained slowly. The beds were broken down and there was no extra blanket. The room was humid because the room door did not have a tight seal and the hallways on all 15 floors are not cooled per the front desk. They warned us not to be alarmed when we stepped off the elevator into the halls to be assured the AC worked in the room. When the AC recirculated the room air, it drew hot air in from the hall creating humidity. When the light was off at night you can see the light from the hall around the door. Every where I looked was chipped paint, missing tile, dented door hardware and woodwork, finger prints all over the stainless doors at elevators, and scraped wallpaper from travelers suitcases. The 3 drinking fountains on the main level do not work. An employee said they’ve been inoperable for a year. Even the snack bar was below par. They had the worst quality ice cream cups and very few varieties of other items. At breakfast they were understaffed to clean after the mob. So there was food on the floor, waste bins were overflowing, and tables weren’t always wiped immediately. The staff was exceptionally nice and the coffee was hot and good. That’s the best I can report. I wouldn’t stay there again if the rooms were free.

Room tip: Run don’t walk from this hotel
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in providing all of our guests with great service and an exceptional product. I am sorry that we did not do so for you during your stay. Your comments are important to us. Please be assured that we will address your experience with our team to prevent future occurrences.
Thank you for being our guest and I hope that we may provide you with a flawless experience in the future.
J.R. General Manager.