3 people are viewing this hotel
US$126
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$126
Vio.com
US$124
PricelineUS$126
Expedia.comUS$126
Lol.travelUS$153
1,672 results
All reviews convention center the river walk waffles free breakfast within walking distance great stay self parking san antonio riverwalk the breakfast area valet service per night easy access definitely stay here again alamo conference lq pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2022

This hotel was very nasty. My party had 4 rooms and 3 had a problem that was undeniably unacceptable. One had roaches. Another room door was almost impossible to open without brute force. They also found a bloody napkin in the bed that was from a previous guest. I am not sure if the sheets were changed. My room was dirty. The tub felt unclean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. My sincere apologies regarding the issues you experienced during your stay. Please be assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to prevent any future occurrences. You are a valued guest and I do hope that we have a future opportunity to provide you with a flawless experience.

Reviewed 18 July 2022 via mobile

jacob was our valet driver & he was so kind and helpful. he helped with all of our bags to our room & gave us good tips on places around us! well mannered & respectful! we’ll definitely be back again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great comments! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that Jacob took great care of you.
Thank you for choosing La Quinta and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2022 via mobile

We asked to be moved to a king from a double. They wouldn’t change us so we accepted that we would just have to make do with what was given to us. We checked in to the hotel to find that our door was broken, the handles to the closet were broken and our tub was brown from mildew. They told us that there were no more king rooms available and decided to just give us another double. I called their reservations service and they indeed said there was king rooms available. Not sure why the front desk was not willing to help. The young lady was very helpful and was willing to assist us but the guy named Devin was very dismissive about helping at all. Worst experience at any La Quinta I have stayed at. Currently on the phone for close to an hour trying to get my issue taken care of with La Quinta customer care. Getting the run around from them.

Room tip: Call ahead to make sure room is not in a bad condition.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. My sincere apologies regarding the issues you experienced during your stay. We take pride in providing excellent service and I am sorry we did not do so during your stay. Thank you for being our guest and I do hope that we have a future opportunity to provide you with an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 7 July 2022

Not clean! It doesnt represent the La Quinta name. It’s filthy! The bath in the room was not cleaned or serviced. The sheets felt very scratchy. The rest of the property was mediocre at most! It was very disappointing. It has always been a very nice hotel, but found this one very poorly ran.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We take pride in providing great service and an excellent product. I am sorry that we did not do so during your stay. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a great experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2022

First off room was giving away staff really didn't care none apologetic only had one trash can in my bathroom none in the actual living quarters both ice machines on my floor was broken and then they'll charge you $3 for a bottle of water and the water fountain doesn't work at the hotel

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. My sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay. We take pride in providing great service and an exceptional product and I am sorry we did not do so for you. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that we have a future opportunity to provide you with a flawless experience.