2 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Marriott Hotels
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
AlgotelsUS$145
All reviews m club front desk hotel bar business trip home away from home hotel staff enjoyed my stay i highly recommend this hotel the river walk angelica ruben upgrades sa conference texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2022

I came into town this week with some friends to attend a concert, and had such a great experience with this hotel. It wasn't far from the venue, and all of the employees were so kind, and helpful. We decided to go down to the bar for a while and the bartenders Vianca & Sydney took awesome care of us. They made great recommendations for drinks and some snacks before our night! I wish we were staying longer so we could visit again.

1  Thank Y1101EIsarao
Anthony Spears, General Manager at San Antonio Marriott Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2022

Thank you! We are thrilled you had a great time with us!

Reviewed 3 September 2022

We brought my granddaughter for the night and had a great experience. Staff has been very helpful. We also went to M Lounge and Eric along with Frances were very welcoming this morning. Love coming here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank WaynePerez
Anthony Spears, General Manager at San Antonio Marriott Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

Thank you for the 5 STARS and for recognizing Frances and Eric! Glad you had a wonderful time and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 3 September 2022 via mobile

Thank you to Frances who is really the M club !!
She is so good at making you feel welcome and really takes care of everyone like family. Thank you for having her here !! I will be back for sure. It’s always a better experience when the M Lounge is a great experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mahmoudmob

Thanks for staying with us! Yes, Frances is remarkable and works hard every day to make a difference in our guests experience. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 2 September 2022

I had a problem opening my balcony door. I spoke with the hotel front desk. Arman provided great service, he was very nice, and was up to my room with in minutes after addressing the front desk of my issue.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank myal815

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and to recognize Arman!

Reviewed 26 August 2022 via mobile

Hotel was great from checkin to check out. Room was great

Overall service was awesome from all departments

Vianca and montse were awesome at the hotel bar each night.

I will definitely come back on my next visit.

M club was awesome and well stocked with snacks

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Matt B
Anthony Spears, General Manager at San Antonio Marriott Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2022

Thank you for staying with us and for recognizing Montse and Vianca! I am thrilled you had a great experience and we all look forward to your next visit!