“FCA trip Nov 16 - 19, 2017”

The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio
Ranked #12 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a beautiful heritage building and the public and guest rooms are exactly what you would expect and want in a 5 star hotel but where this place really shines is it's staff. I came to the hotel 2 days early to do some sightseeing and the bellman, Mike Saenz made me feel like family, had excellent recommendations and watched out for my safety. We needed to find a member of our group that was missing one night and the front desk folks moved heaven and earth to try to locate him. As I was leaving Jasmon told me he would miss our loud and sometimes crazy group as we were so much fun. They took excellent care of us even though they had two weddings and several sports teams in that weekend. Well done, St Anthony hotel and staff!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

OMG, from the moment we entered, i knew we were gonna have a great time. The staff was so helpful ........ even after we returned home - Smile. I left my black leather jacket, (which I love) and Charlene and Mark made sure I got it back. Thank you!! My room was the best - luxury hotel

Room Tip: Well, we were on the 9th floor, but my room was fabulous !!!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to have meetings. Luncheon was great. Most of all I live in San Antonio and love to visit the hotel anytime and walk across to the Travis Park . Great time to visit the River Walk. So much to see live music at most palaces. So many restaurants and clubs to visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic staff and knowledge of the history of the hotel. We really enjoyed our visit. Special thanks to Charles Bergandahl for returning my wife's purse after she left it at our breakfast table. We highly recommend this hotel and will return

Room Tip: Request a view of Travis Park
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcmont1954365
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was amazing, very upscale - the people were super friendly and accomodating. The valet guys were on top of things, and Imelda brought us our room service for breakfast and was the sweetest nicest lady! Gina also shared some history and details of the hotel and was so accomodating as well. Wonderful people and wonderful place!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
#1 of 357 in San Antonio
Omni La Mansion del Rio
Omni La Mansion del Rio
#24 of 357 in San Antonio

Been to The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio? Share your experiences!