All reviewstravis parklibrary cafebeautiful hotelthe river walkrooftop pooldouble sinksturn down serviceroom servicejunior suiterooms are modernwalk in showermini barguest servicestwo blocksmajestic theaterbottled waterhotel restaurant
Reviewed 21 November 2017

OMG, from the moment we entered, i knew we were gonna have a great time. The staff was so helpful ........ even after we returned home - Smile. I left my black leather jacket, (which I love) and Charlene and Mark made sure I got it back. Thank you!! My room was the best - luxury hotel

Room Tip: Well, we were on the 9th floor, but my room was fabulous !!!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to have meetings. Luncheon was great. Most of all I live in San Antonio and love to visit the hotel anytime and walk across to the Travis Park . Great time to visit the River Walk. So much to see live music at most palaces. So many restaurants and clubs to visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Fantastic staff and knowledge of the history of the hotel. We really enjoyed our visit. Special thanks to Charles Bergandahl for returning my wife's purse after she left it at our breakfast table. We highly recommend this hotel and will return

Room Tip: Request a view of Travis Park
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcmont1954365
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The hotel was amazing, very upscale - the people were super friendly and accomodating. The valet guys were on top of things, and Imelda brought us our room service for breakfast and was the sweetest nicest lady! Gina also shared some history and details of the hotel and was so accomodating as well. Wonderful people and wonderful place!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is so beautiful! It reminds me of the St Regis in NYC but a bit more modern. They have a wonderful restaurant, great breakfast, and a cute bar for drinks.

From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out (we had 3 rooms) they treated us like royalty and took care of every detail. The rooms are beautiful! The bathrooms are also beautiful.

Very close walk to the Riverwalk area but far enough away so you’re not disturbed by the smells and sounds of the Riverwalk. If you want to be spoiled and love luxury, stay here! You don’t regret it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family