All reviews travis park library cafe beautiful hotel the river walk rooftop pool double sinks turn down service room service junior suite rooms are modern mini bar walk in shower guest services two blocks majestic theater bottled water hotel restaurant
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The hotel was amazing, very upscale - the people were super friendly and accomodating. The valet guys were on top of things, and Imelda brought us our room service for breakfast and was the sweetest nicest lady! Gina also shared some history and details of the hotel and was so accomodating as well. Wonderful people and wonderful place!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is so beautiful! It reminds me of the St Regis in NYC but a bit more modern. They have a wonderful restaurant, great breakfast, and a cute bar for drinks.

From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out (we had 3 rooms) they treated us like royalty and took care of every detail. The rooms are beautiful! The bathrooms are also beautiful.

Very close walk to the Riverwalk area but far enough away so you’re not disturbed by the smells and sounds of the Riverwalk. If you want to be spoiled and love luxury, stay here! You don’t regret it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We've stayed at almost all of the large Riverwalk hotels, but never the St. Anthony until now. We'll definitely be back.

The hotel is beautiful to behold, with rich detail and historical charm, but has been completely remodeled with all the updated amenities. My room (upgraded to a suite by a very nice check-in representative) was four areas with a nice sized living room, a bedroom area with king bed, a dressing/vanity/closet area, and an amazing bathroom with walk-in shower. The bed was extraordinarily comfortable, the whole suite was immaculate and quiet with turndown service and chocolates on the bed each night.

The staff were all friendly and professional, and one of the managers, Michaeleen, even sought us out in the lobby to make sure our stay was satisfactory.

The food was excellent and the bars brought back the old world charm. We'll most certainly be back, and have decided to make this our new "go-to" hotel in San Antonio

Room Tip: Try for a suite, they matched my Marriott status and upgraded me for no charge.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by how beautifully appointed and comfortable the suite was at the St Anthony. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have had the pleasure of sleeping in! The bath was luxurious, and the living room was spacious and comfortable. The 2 large flat screen TVs (one in the bedroom and one in the living room) were perfect for relaxing. The room service was nothing short of outstanding! I had the St Anthony cheeseburger and it was one of the best I have ever enjoyed! The room service was delivered promptly and efficiently. The room temperature was nice and cool, and I was able to set it where I could sleep well (not always the case). This is without a doubt my favorite hotel in San Antonio.

Room Tip: I honestly don't think there is a bad room at the St Anthony!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Great hotel .. definitely love the luxury collection and this one did not disappoint. Just a few blocks away from the river walk so it was nice to be able to get away. Beautiful lobby and checkin area .. as a SPG platinum I was upgraded to a very nice suite. Amazing room ... definitely exceeded my expectations. First time here, but if I return I will definitely stay at the St. Anthony again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo