All reviews travis park beautiful hotel library cafe the river walk rooftop pool double sinks turn down service room service mini bar junior suite rooms are modern walk in shower guest services two blocks majestic theater bottled water lobby area
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by how beautifully appointed and comfortable the suite was at the St Anthony. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have had the pleasure of sleeping in! The bath was luxurious, and the living room was spacious and comfortable. The 2 large flat screen TVs (one in the bedroom and one in the living room) were perfect for relaxing. The room service was nothing short of outstanding! I had the St Anthony cheeseburger and it was one of the best I have ever enjoyed! The room service was delivered promptly and efficiently. The room temperature was nice and cool, and I was able to set it where I could sleep well (not always the case). This is without a doubt my favorite hotel in San Antonio.

Room Tip: I honestly don't think there is a bad room at the St Anthony!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Great hotel .. definitely love the luxury collection and this one did not disappoint. Just a few blocks away from the river walk so it was nice to be able to get away. Beautiful lobby and checkin area .. as a SPG platinum I was upgraded to a very nice suite. Amazing room ... definitely exceeded my expectations. First time here, but if I return I will definitely stay at the St. Anthony again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The rooms and staff were great especially Vincent who was always there to help. The location is also great can walk to most things. The only issue is the bar and restaurant prices are way too high however there are pleanty of other options in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We did a girls' trip to SA and LOVED this hotel. Rooms were huge so plenty of room for us all to meet for drinks before dinner etc. we liked not being on the Riverwalk too, yet close enough it was a cheap Uber anywhere we wanted to go. Highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I have been wanting to try out this hotel for quite some time, as we usually travel to San Antonio once or twice a year. I have to say that I am so glad that I did because this hotel was everything I hoped it would be.

I booked two rooms the morning of arrival (it was a very last-minute decision), and I was pleasantly surprised that the rooms were both immediately available upon check-in. The receptionist at check-in was very professional and welcoming. The lobby is absolutely stunning. It definitely takes you back to a different time and place, but still feels modern and fresh.

We booked two of the basic rooms, which had slightly different floorplans, but basically the same size. I was really impressed by the quality of the design and furnishings. Very chic. The bathroom also really blew me away. It was so modern and well-designed. I really enjoyed it.

We had drinks at the pool terrace, which was quite nice. The service was very quick and attentive. I also watched the employees quickly gather and replace used towels, so you never saw a mess.

It was just a brief stay, but I will definitely return due to the quality of the room, the service and the location. What a treat!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple