“Magnificent hotel and excellent staff”

The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio
Ranked #13 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We've stayed at almost all of the large Riverwalk hotels, but never the St. Anthony until now. We'll definitely be back.

The hotel is beautiful to behold, with rich detail and historical charm, but has been completely remodeled with all the updated amenities. My room (upgraded to a suite by a very nice check-in representative) was four areas with a nice sized living room, a bedroom area with king bed, a dressing/vanity/closet area, and an amazing bathroom with walk-in shower. The bed was extraordinarily comfortable, the whole suite was immaculate and quiet with turndown service and chocolates on the bed each night.

The staff were all friendly and professional, and one of the managers, Michaeleen, even sought us out in the lobby to make sure our stay was satisfactory.

The food was excellent and the bars brought back the old world charm. We'll most certainly be back, and have decided to make this our new "go-to" hotel in San Antonio

Room Tip: Try for a suite, they matched my Marriott status and upgraded me for no charge.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by how beautifully appointed and comfortable the suite was at the St Anthony. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have had the pleasure of sleeping in! The bath was luxurious, and the living room was spacious and comfortable. The 2 large flat screen TVs (one in the bedroom and one in the living room) were perfect for relaxing. The room service was nothing short of outstanding! I had the St Anthony cheeseburger and it was one of the best I have ever enjoyed! The room service was delivered promptly and efficiently. The room temperature was nice and cool, and I was able to set it where I could sleep well (not always the case). This is without a doubt my favorite hotel in San Antonio.

Room Tip: I honestly don't think there is a bad room at the St Anthony!
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Great hotel .. definitely love the luxury collection and this one did not disappoint. Just a few blocks away from the river walk so it was nice to be able to get away. Beautiful lobby and checkin area .. as a SPG platinum I was upgraded to a very nice suite. Amazing room ... definitely exceeded my expectations. First time here, but if I return I will definitely stay at the St. Anthony again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The rooms and staff were great especially Vincent who was always there to help. The location is also great can walk to most things. The only issue is the bar and restaurant prices are way too high however there are pleanty of other options in the area.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We did a girls' trip to SA and LOVED this hotel. Rooms were huge so plenty of room for us all to meet for drinks before dinner etc. we liked not being on the Riverwalk too, yet close enough it was a cheap Uber anywhere we wanted to go. Highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
#2 of 357 in San Antonio
Omni La Mansion del Rio
Omni La Mansion del Rio
#24 of 357 in San Antonio

Been to The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio? Share your experiences!