US$174
US$178
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$132
US$64
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$128
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$178
US$129
BestDay.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbordeaux roomoff street parkingmagnolia roomking william neighborhoodwithin walking distanceguenther housethe river walkcoffee and juicetwo blockswalked everywhereroom was spaciouslocation was perfectstayed nightshostsmadhatterriverwalktexas
Reviewed 16 September 2015

A great diversion from the business of a hotel. Located in the heart of the King Wiliam District allowed for great places to eat, walk and think. The location made it easy to access freeway to get to whatever part of the city I needed. If I recall correctly I stayed in the Provence room. It was very spacious with room to move about. The bathroom was big and well lit. There was a sofa in the room to sit and catch the news. Room to take care of my computer work. Great for business and pleasure!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

This quiet yet centrally located B&B was exactly the escape we were seeking. Everything the King William Historic District has to offer is an easy walk, and the riverwalk is only a few blocks away as well. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. We hope to stay here again in the future.

Stayed: September 2015
ayellowrose, Owner at A Yellow Rose Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2015

Thanks! We look forward to your return. ...maybe when it's cooler?

Reviewed 16 July 2015

I've much experience staying in bed and breakfasts. Normally, you have certain expectations about your bed and breakfast. I stayed at this B&B with my daughter 7-11 July 2015. One of the most memorable moments was when we first walked in and my daughter tries the bed and states "I don't think I'll ever get out of bed". Yes, the bed and pillows were that comfortable. The room comes with a mini fridge and french coffee press. Although there are differences with this B&B and the others I have stayed, I was able to live without those differences. I will mention that while breakfast is expected at a B&B, you will have to ask for and pay extra for it. The B&B is in the King William district and a walk to downtown (you can take a bus). I recommend this B&B for your next visit to San Antonio. Ill be staying here on mine.

Room Tip: The bottom attached to the main house was very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

What a treat for you to have a getaway with your daughter. So glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks!
Our format is different and I'm glad you appreciated being able to choose your breakfast/rate. My memory is you chose the base rate and enjoyed breakfast at one of our many restaurants nearby. That happens often! Thanks!

Reviewed 18 May 2015

My partner and I stayed here on the first leg of our Texas road trip. The house is a Victorian property and is situated probably 15 minutes walk to the restaurants and bars
on the 'Riverwalk'.Room was spacious with comfortable bed. All in all, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 25 March 2015

Amazingly beautiful large room. It was fantastic. I loved the cozy clean room and bathroom. I came in after hours and it was not a problem at all getting into my room. I also left early in the mornng, before anyone was awake and again I had absolutely no problems checking out. I had GREAT email corrosopdance with the host nd I wold recomend ANYONE who goes to San Antonio to stay in this B&B.

Room Tip: Super comfortable room! If you're tal like me 6'1 you can actually fit in the huge tub and relax!! Great room for couples.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
ayellowrose, Owner at A Yellow Rose Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2015

I'm glad you enjoyed the privacy and still felt like we were here if you needed anything. Thanks!